The Eagles Have Landed!!! But, The Falcons Prevail

I’m not in a gloom and doom crowd. I alway feel that certain teams may need a few game to gel especially when you have changes in the coaching, OL, and injured players coming back.

The Eagles are a good team, but not a great team. They have issues with their passing games and they will be exposed specially inside MB artificial turf which should help the Falcons offense. 

The Falcons have a lot of experience and good players. They felt embarrassed for their week 1 performance, but they are looking for redemption.  The Eagles will be a perfect victim since they lost two very close games to them on the road including a Divisional Playoff game. 

The Falcons will stretch the game with a lot of no huddle and play action. I believe they are going to come attacking and being aggressive. Matt Ryan is going to utilize Hooper a lot and I see another good game from that combo. Julio is going to be more impactful and I could see him catching some big plays. The Eagles will come blitzing exposing them to one-on-one situations with Falcons dynamic receivers. Freeman is going to get some decent yards in running and receiving yards. 

We are at home and the Falcons are always tough to beat at home. We are too bearish on the Falcons which is a good thing because they will surprise everyone and they will beat the Eagles.

31-20 Falcons!!! 

Throughout their history, the Falcons have been known for playing bad when everybody expected them to play great, and playing great when the whole world fully expected them to get violated.

I think there's at least a possibility that strange quirk could rear its head tonight and bite the Eagles on the backside. Falcons 27-24.

1 hour ago, stingbee said:

I’m not in a gloom and doom crowd. I alway feel that certain teams may need a few game to gel especially when you have changes in the coaching, OL, and injured players coming back.

The Eagles are a good team, but not a great team. They have issues with their passing games and they will be exposed specially inside MB artificial turf which should help the Falcons offense. 

The Falcons have a lot of experience and good players. They felt embarrassed for their week 1 performance, but they are looking for redemption.  The Eagles will be a perfect victim since they lost two very close games to them on the road including a Divisional Playoff game. 

The Falcons will stretch the game with a lot of no huddle and play action. I believe they are going to come attacking and being aggressive. Matt Ryan is going to utilize Hooper a lot and I see another good game from that combo. Julio is going to be more impactful and I could see him catching some big plays. The Eagles will come blitzing exposing them to one-on-one situations with Falcons dynamic receivers. Freeman is going to get some decent yards in running and receiving yards. 

We are at home and the Falcons are always tough to beat at home. We are too bearish on the Falcons which is a good thing because they will surprise everyone and they will beat the Eagles.

31-20 Falcons!!! 

LOL man you're sleep

If Ryan is on his baxk on the first play like last week we're screwed. If Ryan is given 5 seconds to throw we win. First Offense play will be Freeman up the middle just so Ryan doesn't get sacked. If  was calling the plays and saw the right cover 1 I'd blaze 3 WR and maybe a 4th if I saw a mismatch.. Their weakness is the deep ball.. Force it up the gut every 1st down and we lose.

As I said, I think we will see a lot of no huddle and Ryan taking the lead in the trenches. This will allow the Falcons to take advantage on the match-ups. You will see a lot of shifting and the Eagles will not be able to get to Ryan. They need to be aggressive and confuse the defense. The Eagles passing defense is terrible and they will be exposed. 

Edited by stingbee

Final take on this game: 

The Falcons showed pride and the will to fight. They knew what was at stake and they had to make a statement. This defense looks legit and I see a good season from Grady, VIC and Tak in the front. 

Ricardo was leading the orchestra in the defense— you could see how impactful he is in terms of his periphery and understanding of the game. He is becoming like a chess player who can see the two or three moves ahead. His play has multiplier effect on the defense. 

Jones was all over the field and you could see he is back to being the old Jones. Neal is the sheriff of the defense and he was hitting and grinding.

Tru is going to have a great season since the secondary is back to normalcy with all the injured players coming back and depth. 

Oliver will be gain more confidence and traction as the season goes along. This is only his 2nd year and he will be much better later in the season. 

Atlanta defense is primed to finish in the Top 5 and that is going to be huge. We know the offense will get better with more reps and games.