DirtyBird7000k

2019 team World Series bound!!!

12 posts in this topic

I Love the Braves, always have! Been watching Braves Baseball since the early days of TBS and Dale Murphy! 

1991 Was the beginning of a dynasty!

92-93 Historic Seasons!

1995 Finally a Championship bought to Atlanta! No other professional ATL team has one to this date!

1999 Their last trip to the Fall Classic! Beaten by the dreaded Yankees who stole team of the decade in the process!

a lot happened from 2000-2018 but the Braves didn’t go back to the World Series! They dismantled their roster many times, saw Great players go from kids to retirement! And slowly painfully built a new team that arrived in 2018!

This team in 2019 is the Best Braves team I’ve seen! Looking forward to October!!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
Spelling edit
LouDog likes this

2 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I Love the Braves, always have! Been watching Braves Baseball since the early days of TBS and Dale Murphy! 

1991 Was the beginning of a dynasty!

92-93 Historic Seasons!

1995 Finally a Championship bought to Atlanta! No other professional ATL team has one to this date!

1999 Their last trip to the Fall Classic! Beaten by the dreaded Yankees who stole team of the decade in the process!

a lot happened from 2000-2018 but the Braves didn’t go back to the World Series! They dismantled their roster many times, saw Great players go from kids to retirement! And slowly painfully built a new team that arrived in 2018!

This team in 2019 is the Best Braves team I’ve seen! Looking forward to October!!!

Im right there with ya man. While we have had better pitching staffs in the past, this may be our most complete team ever. And ive never seen a bunch of guys that love being out there playing the game together as much as these guys do. October is gonna be fun

Edited by LouDog
DirtyBird7000k and TheTrue7 like this

I give Snit a ton of credit for meshing this team together! These kids could be selfish and Out for themselves or click up within the clubhouse but he keeps it all functioning as a well oiled consistent winning machine! This is a young team in both pitching and entire roster and has the potential to be truly legendary! Even the Early 90s team didn’t have this kind of fun on a daily basis! Of all the great Braves teams they often failed in the playoffs because the players simply lost their mojo! I really believe under Snits leadership that will not happen this year!

TheTrue7 and LouDog like this

When some of these guys pitch, we're gonna have to score 15 runs/game in the post season.

This cat gave up 4 HRs in the first inning in his last start, and now this.

6 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

We play whoever wins the Central 

12 hours ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

Looking like the Cardinals right now. 

Okay.

57 minutes ago, The Kingfish said:

Over the last 30 games Swanson is hitting only .150. Snit has to consider starting Adeiny at SS in the NLDS.

He is

On 9/24/2019 at 0:07 PM, The Kingfish said:

Over the last 30 games Swanson is hitting only .150. Snit has to consider starting Adeiny at SS in the NLDS.

It seems like Swanson is always the Man batting when we got runners in scoring position???