Nobis_Ghost

What Gear to Wear to the game? Help me out!

50 posts in this topic

Maybe Y'll can help me out? I'm on the 20 yard line 13 rows up so I want to make sure the optics are good!

1. White Visor< New this season

2. Black Visor

3. Red Modern Logo hat

4. Dirty bird hat

5. Inaugural season hat

Jersey: : Lights out Jones, Ryan home/away, Takk home/or away (I've been wearing since he was drafted), Freeman away, Ridley throwback/home, Neal throwback, Sanu SB Logo.

I have until 4pm to decide. Thanks in Advance and #RiseUp! The Falcarari is coming with me but stays in the car during the game! I'm building a black one (top speed 100mph+) that will only come out when they win the NFCC.and it will be professionally sprayed. Painting is not my forte, the engine, gearing and other internals I can handle, so if you know anyone.

IMG_2407.JPG

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wasn’t being rude. Just has the feel of a humble brag. Sorry if that offends you

I'm not offended, just taken aback that a fellow Falcons fan put in a jab like that to someone they never met.. I didn't mean to be a braggart, actually I'm quite humble, this NOTHING compared to Falcons man caves I've been and have seen posted here.. "Contempt prior to investigation........."

Vandy likes this

50 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

Maybe Y'll can help me out? I'm on the 20 yard line 13 rows up so I want to make sure the optics are good!

2. Black Visor

3. Red Modern Logo hat

4. Dirty bird hat

5. Inaugural season hat

Jersey: : Lights out Jones, Ryan home/away, Takk home/or away (I've been wearing since he was drafted), Freeman away, Ridley throwback/home, Neal throwback, Sanu SB Logo.

I have until 4pm to decide. Thanks in Advance and #RiseUp! The Falcarari is coming with me but stays in the car during the game! I'm building a black one (top speed 100mph+) that will only come out when they win the NFCC.and it will be professionally sprayed. Painting is not my forte, the engine, gearing and other internals I can handle, so if you know anyone.

IMG_2407.JPG

If it were me, that red cap together with that black Neal jersey looks bad ***. 

26 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

I'm not offended, just taken aback that a fellow Falcons fan put in a jab like that to someone they never met.. I didn't mean to be a braggart, actually I'm quite humble, this NOTHING compared to Falcons man caves I've been and have seen posted here.. "Contempt prior to investigation........."

To make it up, allow me to link you to another addition that you can add and wear daily

https://groovelife.com/collections/atlanta-falcons-rings

Nobis_Ghost likes this

38 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

He's a jabber. Sits on this board every day and takes subtle jabs at good fans. Anyway, love your nic and avatar! Real beast. I vote for either 24 or 18. If one of them can get off we probably win.

UGABOZ, Nobis_Ghost and falcons007 like this

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

He's a jabber. Sits on this board every day and takes subtle jabs at good fans. Anyway, love your nic and avatar! Real beast. I vote for either 24 or 18. If one of them can get off we probably win.

Lol you’re one to talk. Don’t do that. I can’t think of a good fan I’ve taken a jab at off the top of my head

59 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

typical folks on this board, all good man

Nobis_Ghost likes this

Those all look great, my man...really can’t go wrong with any of those...just suit up with whatever feels good and rock it!

P.S.  a throwback jersey with Nobis name and number would be true classic and probably one of a kind standout in a crowd

Nobis_Ghost and JD dirtybird21 like this

1 hour ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

2. Black Visor

3. Red Modern Logo hat

4. Dirty bird hat

5. Inaugural season hat

IMG_2407.JPG

Nice collection. I’d go with Ryan. Support our QB in a game that feels like we gotta have it

Just now, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

Those all look great, my man...really can’t go wrong with any of those...just suit up with whatever feels good and rock it!

P.S.  a throwback jersey with Nobis name and number would be true classic and probably one of a kind standout in a crowd

Great idea!

9 minutes ago, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

I’ve owned so many jerseys in my life. But a couple years ago I decided to only wear jerseys of all time falcon greats. I also only wear stitched on numbers, no replicas. I’ve sold over a dozen jerseys on eBay since then. My collection now is Black Ryan, Red Ryan, Color Rush Julio, White Julio, Red Roddy, White Sanders, and Black Rison. 

Definitely gotta go with a home red or throwback jersey. I agree with the red hat and Keanu jersey even though the Calvin one is dope as well

I would avoid that #98 one.  

Last guy who wore that disappeared...somewhere near Minneapolis, if I recall. 

Think it was last Sunday.  

:ninja:

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’ve owned so many jerseys in my life. But a couple years ago I decided to only wear jerseys of all time falcon greats. I also only wear stitched on numbers, no replicas. I’ve sold over a dozen jerseys on eBay since then. My collection now is Black Ryan, Red Ryan, Color Rush Julio, White Julio, Red Roddy, White Sanders, and Black Rison. 

A Tuggle jersey would go nice with that collection.

rounz likes this

1 hour ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

I feel personally attacked by the man cave comment.