Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

Florida vs Kentucky

30 posts in this topic

Florida looks like crap. Kentucky just stuffed them on 4th down a franks was twisted around like a rag doll. He looks hurt bad.

Edited by richham

And Kentucky goes for it instead of kicking field goal to go up by 2 tds. I don’t like that call.

5 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

I think he broke his ankle.. not good for Florida at all

I'm not convinced that losing Franks is a bad thing but Kentucky just looks like the better team. 

Just now, richham said:

And Kentucky goes for it instead of kicking field goal to go up by 2 tds. I don’t like that call.

I'm not against going for it, I just don't like the stupid play call.

Trask got lucky on the pitch. It worked but it was so late he should have never made it. And he almost threw a pick on the 2 point.  He looks like a better passer than franks but not too worried about him yet. 

7 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Trask got lucky on the pitch. It worked but it was so late he should have never made it. And he almost threw a pick on the 2 point.  He looks like a better passer than franks but not too worried about him yet. 

It looked like they planned it. How often does the back be that far behind on the option? He also noticed that none of the defenders played the RB.

Kentucky self destructing, they were in complete control until they went for it on 4th down. Man, they should be winning this game.