Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Falcons News

50 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

**** BG ...you traded him after 1 week

:lol:

It's funny how fast fans and media change their minds on players and teams. Good week=SB. Bad week=season over. 

I hope these people are so easily rattled irl. Reminds me of a lady I work with. No confidence and is all over the place emotionally.

32 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Yes, I feel with our o line being suspect and we play good defenses this year, free would be average or hit and miss at best. With Ertz I know I would have someone with 100 receptions 800-900 yards 8 tds.

Thinking about just cutting Free and picking up Hockenson in my 8 man league. Not sure if I wanna quite do that but if Hockenson balls out again I’m sure he’ll get picked up. Got Lindsay, Barkley, and Cook as my other RBs rn. Not too excited about Lindsay rn tho. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

20 minutes ago, kschreck said:

It's funny how fast fans and media change their minds on players and teams. Good week=SB. Bad week=season over. 

I hope these people are so easily rattled irl. Reminds me of a lady I work with. No confidence and is all over the place emotionally.

Free hasn’t done anything since 2017 and our run blocking has been terrible since that time as well. Can’t blame someone for thinking our running woes will continue. 

37 minutes ago, kschreck said:

I say the same thing all the time. One game and fans are ready to throw the whole thing away. Always relate it to how they must be in real life. 

kschreck and Ergo Proxy like this

17 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Free hasn’t done anything since 2017 and our run blocking has been terrible since that time as well. Can’t blame someone for thinking our running woes will continue. 

Neither has Neal or Rico. I guess our safety situation is going to be just as bad huh? 

Just now, vel said:

Neither has Neal or Rico. I guess our safety situation is going to be just as bad huh? 

You can use that argument/comparison for Free, but not our o-line. Yes we had some injuries on our o-line last year as well, but Mack, Matthews, Schraeder, and our TEs were healthy. Our run blocking was horrid last year and for now hasn’t shown any improvement. 

5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

You can use that argument/comparison for Free, but not our o-line. Yes we had some injuries on our o-line last year as well, but Mack, Matthews, Schraeder, and our TEs were healthy. Our run blocking was horrid last year and for now hasn’t shown any improvement. 

One game. The team as a whole showed like a steaming pile of shlt. Yes, they need to be better than last year, but I'm not assuming this past game is an indictment that they aren't/won't be. 

33 minutes ago, vel said:

One game. The team as a whole showed like a steaming pile of shlt. Yes, they need to be better than last year, but I'm not assuming this past game is an indictment that they aren't/won't be. 

Grady actually came to play, and Hooper wasnt so bad.. Everyone else was garbage for the most part 

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Thinking about just cutting Free and picking up Hockenson in my 8 man league. Not sure if I wanna quite do that but if Hockenson balls out again I’m sure he’ll get picked up. Got Lindsay, Barkley, and Cook as my other RBs rn. Not too excited about Lindsay rn tho. 

Would rather dump Lindsay instead of freeman in that situation.

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

AB with a very BIG statement!!!

Well, for all you Quinn has atleast 1-2 more years........WHATCHALL gotta say now?

Saw all the vids and pics of the hype event. Too bad we never have enough fans at the game since so many are priced out. I wanted to fly out from cali for games but the tickets are almost as much as the flights

8 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Saw all the vids and pics of the hype event. Too bad we never have enough fans at the game since so many are priced out. I wanted to fly out from cali for games but the tickets are almost as much as the flights

Same here. I was looking at taking my son to the Seahawks game, but probably won't this year.  Maybe if they face off next year.

4 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He drafted him in ff and after 1 week gave up on him. There's a reason I didn't draft him but if I were confident enough to draft him I wouldn't give up after 1 week.

18 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

I have Zeke and Damien Williams with Philip Lindsay on the bench.  Freeman is replaceable. 

You in a 4 team league ? j/k

8 hours ago, Xfactor said:

You in a 4 team league ? j/k

10 ppr

watson

zeke

d Williams 

mike evans

diggs

ertz

rams 

butker 

diggs and Evans sure is disappointing this year 

On 9/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, kschreck said:

He drafted him in ff and after 1 week gave up on him. There's a reason I didn't draft him but if I were confident enough to draft him I wouldn't give up after 1 week.

Freeman for Ertz is a no brainer 

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

Freeman for Ertz is a no brainer 

Since the context of my reply had nothing to do with Ertz should I reply something random here?

Better yet, I liked the comment "that's a steal" a day or so ago...