Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlchamp99

TO: Falcons digital media and Marketing

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Atlchamp99 said:

I see we have people that can't read and are going off topics...my rant was NOT about the current press conferences or the improved audio quality etc. It was about the MARKETING hype videos that they are putting out...the latest bone crusher crap and the brotherhood music video are my problem...the us vs all yall t shirts and "brotherhood" marketing campaign are my problem...

NONE of that crap matters if you can't put out quality football on the field...

I think you misunderstand the difference between the players/coaches & the marketing team.

Their social media actually has been pretty strong of late with the Game of Thrones schedule release, the Spongebob Julio exention announcement, etc.

This last one with Bonecrusher though is terrible.  Annoying to listen to and pretty sure dude lost like 18 lbs after that from sweating profusely lol

10 minutes ago, athell said:

Their social media actually has been pretty strong of late with the Game of Thrones schedule release, the Spongebob Julio exention announcement, etc.

This last one with Bonecrusher though is terrible.  Annoying to listen to and pretty sure dude lost like 18 lbs after that from sweating profusely lol

Not just that. It was very "family friendly" so it's hard to take seriously. The Dirty Bird never had a song. It doesn't need a song. Let it be what it is: a natural, Falcon-centric celebratory dance. 

athell likes this

Just now, vel said:

Not just that. It was very "family friendly" so it's hard to take seriously. The Dirty Bird never had a song. It doesn't need a song. Let it be what it is: a natural, Falcon-centric celebratory dance. 

I don't want to rewatch it, but were any of them actually doing the dirty bird?  lol...I can't remember any of them doing it...Bonecrusher sure wasn't

Just now, athell said:

I don't want to rewatch it, but were any of them actually doing the dirty bird?  lol...I can't remember any of them doing it...Bonecrusher sure wasn't

Lol they were flapping their "wings" and just overall looking stupid unfortunately. That's what mad me mad. Nobody even did the real thing. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ and athell like this

1 minute ago, vel said:

Lol they were flapping their "wings" and just overall looking stupid unfortunately. That's what mad me mad. Nobody even did the real thing. 

:lol:

smdh

Dude shoulda retired after the madden track lol

vel likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

:lol:

smdh

Dude shoulda retired after the madden track lol

He was! It was the Falcons that brought him out lol

athell likes this

Just now, vel said:

He was! It was the Falcons that brought him out lol

<insert oh_no_baby_what_is_you_doin.gif>

They did him dirty lol

vel likes this

10 minutes ago, athell said:

You have a link? , cant get the original one to play

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

You have a link? , cant get the original one to play

lmao I can't find it on their twitter, I am wondering if they saw the backlash and pulled it...

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

They DID delete it lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2019/09/atlanta-falcons-tweet-and-delete-hilariously-bad-hype-song-video-for-eagles-game-we-wrote-down-the-lyrics.html

As BoneCrusher is rapping, there is a group of individuals dancing behind him, though all are kind of doing their own freestyle? One guy looks like he’s doing the chicken and another guy is just standing there and waving a white towel.

I wrote the down the lyrics for the song.

Now they’re on the internet forever.

Enjoy.

Falcons fans: Get on your feet!

Time to show the other team how we do it in the Dirty South.

Do the Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Do the Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Wait a minute.

Put your hands in the air let me see that you want it.

Put your hands in the air let me see that you want it.

Move your arms and your shoulders let me see that you want it.

Move your arms and your shoulders let me see you get on it.

Move your arms and your shoulders let me see you get on it.

Let the other team know that we in here here. Fly.

Dance to the moves, let me see you do them now.

Red and black are the colors of the team.

ATL is the city

(SOMETHING ABOUT GEORGIA, CAN’T HEAR WHAT THEY SAY HERE)

Do the dirty bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Wait a minute now!

That’s the end of the song.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

WTF is wrong with you OP.  People can market freely all they want to and you can choose to ignore it.  Boy some of these threads are straight asinine!!!

10 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

WTF is wrong with you OP.  People can market freely all they want to and you can choose to ignore it.  Boy some of these threads are straight asinine!!!

Its why I thanked you earlier

blkbigdog35 likes this

6 hours ago, atljbo said:

The videos don't bother me... I would like my x''s and o''s content like the eagles but the videos are good content... I'll be honest I don't really look at all of them tho

The problem is we are not winning so tall are frustrated.

I will say this tho... The bone crusher one.... thats.... that's a miss yo.... lol... it's bad.. it's very bad

athell, rounz and blkbigdog35 like this

20 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Its why I thanked you earlier

I mean really bruh some of these people just like *****ing and drama for no damm reason at all!!

Lmao all of yall trying to play dumb.yall know they suck .hahaha do the dirty bird whos idea was it to have that fat foo "rap"  video on

13 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

Lmao all of yall trying to play dumb.yall know they suck .hahaha do the dirty bird whos idea was it to have that fat foo "rap"  video on

Who are you talking about?  The team or the falcons' media people that put out that video?

23 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

Who are you talking about?  The team or the falcons' media people that put out that video?

The falcons media choice to go along with that hype video.

Mescalito likes this

I work in media and I'd be in a lot of trouble if I neglected the website the way they do their YouTube page. Absolutely no content and when something is uploaded, it's only two minutes. The road to recovery vids for Neal and Allen may be the most creative thing on that channel in the past 5 years.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this