Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlchamp99

TO: Falcons digital media and Marketing

68 posts in this topic

For the love of God, can you guys please stop coming out with these embarrassing marketing and quick little "hype" videos please?? I think I speak for all Falcons fans when I say that all the fans want to see is a winning product on the football field. We are getting tired of the hype year after year. Quick little phrases like "brotherhood" and "us vs y'all" don't mean a **** thing and hold no value when there is a losing product on the field year after year. Go look at the eagles or patriots accounts, and you dont see all this nonsense. They understand their fans and they know that all they want to see is a winning product on the field and that's what puts people in stadium seats and thats what drives revenue higher...

Falcons digital team get away from the bone crusher crap and the brotherhood music video stuff. Focus more on player interviews, share player stories, show us their day to day for example, content that we can hit home with and get away from the hype crap. Nobody is hyped right now and we won't be until we are in the playoffs or fighting for a Super Bowl. End Rant. 

1 hour ago, Atlchamp99 said:

For the love of God, can you guys please stop coming out with these embarrassing marketing and quick little "hype" videos please?? I think I speak for all Falcons fans when I say that all the fans want to see is a winning product on the football field. We are getting tired of the hype year after year. Quick little phrases like "brotherhood" and "us vs y'all" don't mean a **** thing and hold no value when there is a losing product on the field year after year. Go look at the eagles or patriots accounts, and you dont see all this nonsense. They understand their fans and they know that all they want to see is a winning product on the field and that's what puts people in stadium seats and thats what drives revenue higher...

Falcons digital team get away from the bone crusher crap and the brotherhood music video stuff. Focus more on player interviews, share player stories, show us their day to day for example, content that we can hit home with and get away from the hype crap. Nobody is hyped right now and we won't be until we are in the playoffs or fighting for a Super Bowl. End Rant. 

Nobody wants to see that crap either when you're coming off a 7-9 season and fresh off a drubbing by a bunch of Skol brothers. We're 7-11 (.388) in our last 18 games. Our vaunted offense averaged 24.2 over that span, while the defense gave up 25.9. They need to Rise Up in Brotherhood in a hurry, or it will soon be Us vs Them.

msjacob25, putnam6, Vandy and 5 others like this

You can choose to hate anything, but the bigger point is you're just angry about our play.

Give the media guys their dues, they've sorted the audio issues, in general have raised the quality of their output and yes, produce hype videos.

I don't watch the hype videos because I don't want to be hyped right now. I want to see us turn some things around the Eagles. Kicking the media assistant in the nards may make you feel better short-term, but it won't fix your real issue. 30+ on Sunday and hearing "drive home safely Atlanta wins" will.

13 minutes ago, MattM12 said:

You can choose to hate anything, but the bigger point is you're just angry about our play.

Give the media guys their dues, they've sorted the audio issues, in general have raised the quality of their output and yes, produce hype videos.

I don't watch the hype videos because I don't want to be hyped right now. I want to see us turn some things around the Eagles. Kicking the media assistant in the nards may make you feel better short-term, but it won't fix your real issue. 30+ on Sunday and hearing "drive home safely Atlanta wins" will.

Ditto. They cant do anything about what goes on with game day. Over the last couple of years I think the quality has increased tenfold. 

Did you not see what they put together in Keanu and Rico? Those were great How about the story of the disabled boy(forgot his name) that was an honorary captain? 

Maybe they could block better than Jake did last week or not force the ball to Julio in double coverage. 

I think it is part of the job description to get the Falcons fan base pumped up for games. Have another cup of coffee and everything will be alright

The videos don't bother me... I would like my x''s and o''s content like the eagles but the videos are good content... I'll be honest I don't really look at all of them tho

The problem is we are not winning so tall are frustrated.

I will say this tho... The bone crusher one.... thats.... that's a miss yo.... lol... it's bad.. it's very bad

Since1990 likes this

They actually pay people for marketing strategy and content creation. I could handle that would operation but blank and co doesn't want the best, they want the most experience of trash.

I see we have people that can't read and are going off topics...my rant was NOT about the current press conferences or the improved audio quality etc. It was about the MARKETING hype videos that they are putting out...the latest bone crusher crap and the brotherhood music video are my problem...the us vs all yall t shirts and "brotherhood" marketing campaign are my problem...

NONE of that crap matters if you can't put out quality football on the field...

Edited by Atlchamp99
Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

28 minutes ago, Atlchamp99 said:

I see we have people that can't read and are going off topics...my rant was NOT about the current press conferences or the improved audio quality etc. It was about the MARKETING hype videos that they are putting out...the latest bone crusher crap and the brotherhood music video are my problem...the us vs all yall t shirts and "brotherhood" marketing campaign are my problem...

you guys honestly make it pointless to post on here..I hardly post but when I do, it reminds me that its worthless

30452449-352-k995194.jpg

3 hours ago, Atlchamp99 said:

You know the media team can't control what happens on the field right? All they can control is content and I think they are doing a fine job. You guys just love to ***** and complain about anything. The team doesn't have to provide any of that stuff.

Flyin' In DC likes this

27 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Good job quoting him so quickly so we got a chance to see that last line he edited and removed....lol

Said its pointless and worthless to post here....funny I was thinking the same thing about reading it...B)

No point in him deleting it. The internet is forever undefeated 

RING OF HONOR and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, Atlchamp99 said:

None of that matters period.  Do you think that if they start doing player profiles that all of a sudden the players on the field will get the feels and play better? GTFOHWTBS.  You're really complaining about the "hype" videos? You have high blood pressure or something? F's wrong with you?