motivation2k3

If We Lose on Sunday, let's just shut down the board until week 3's Game

43 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Oh you have every right to look like a miserable whiny fool. I’m reminding you that you DON’T have to let the Atlanta Falcons ruin your life 

I’m sure mad doesn’t care if he looks like a miserable whiny fool to a bunch of message board users. It doesn’t take much to come on here and talk sh*t about the birds, he could still be content in his actual life. But if its that much of a problem you can always ban him 4ever.

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

I’m sure mad doesn’t care if he looks like a miserable whiny fool to a bunch of message board users. It doesn’t take much to come on here and talk sh*t about the birds, he could still be content in his actual life. But if its that much of a problem you can always ban him 4ever.

I think some posters see what MAD is doing as him being critical

Constantly whining isn't being critical. KOG, ya_boi_j(often called a troll by some posters), as well as many other posters express being critical of the Falcons without being whiny or bitchy. He's acting as if the Falcons are ruining his enjoyment of just enjoying watching the game of football.

He is miserable in that sense.

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Constantly whining isn't being critical. KOG, ya_boi_j(often called a troll by some posters), as well as many other posters express being critical of the Falcons without being whiny or bitchy. He's acting as if the Falcons are ruining his enjoyment of just enjoying watching the game of football.

Troll, Saints Fan, *****, you name it, I’ve been called it. Falcons haven’t ruined my life no matter how much they piss me off. They’d never have me coming in here whining on a daily

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Troll, Saints Fan, *****, you name it, I’ve been called it. Falcons haven’t ruined my life no matter how much they piss me off. They’d never have me coming in here whining on a daily

People think that you have to act like a ranting lunatic to display displeasure.

The only way I would be on here ranting uncontrollably is if the Falcons cost me a lot of money, but then I would be an idiot to bet big on the Falcons in the first place lol.

Money and sex(or lack of) should be the only things that make a man uncontrollably rant and complain lol.

ya_boi_j likes this

19 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

BS, in my actual real life the Falcons take little of my time and energy now especially after the SB. The way this franchise has been run through various owners and GMs and the actual results they have given this city fully deserves severe criticism.

I simply vent here as an ATL native who has watched this crappy franchise for decades.  If I was not born here no way I'd pick this franchise as my team no sane person would do so. I like watching football, unfortunately the Falcons are the Pro team for where I was born and I feel the idea of just randomly picking a team to follow silly.

Some of you though just seem pretty delusional, this current team looks like total trash and deserves to be called out on it. And the Falcons are not exactly known for pulling up through diversity. 

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

BS, in my actual real life the Falcons take little of my time and energy now especially after the SB.

I simply vent here as an ATL native who has watched this crappy franchise for decades.  If I was not born here now way I'd pick this franchise as my team no sane person would do so.

Some of you just seem pretty delusional, this current team looks like total trash.

It's just how you come off to us on here.

It's nothing personal, but you do seem quite miserable as a Falcons fan. You take a team sucking who has a history of sucking most of it's existence way too seriously. 

We all want a winner. Believe me, nobody here wants the Falcons to be a loser.

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Every single one of your posts either mentions the super bowl or mentions 50 years of failure. Go do something else. This team is unhealthy for you. 

You knew it was coming... | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA ...

3 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Drank??? Woman??? Drugs???

Some of yall need a vice

I need a vice.  

And I know right where it needs to be cranked. 

Romeo Must Die Wink GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

56 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

He loves this team and he just hates seeing them do bad year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year.

He honestly doesn’t really whine he’s just down on them a lot and really just be sh*t talking. Ya’ll really exagerrate his position because you don’t like what he says and deep down you know he’s really not far off the mark. He really doesn’t get under my skin like some others that are easily agitated.

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Oh you have every right to look like a miserable whiny fool. I’m reminding you that you DON’T have to let the Atlanta Falcons ruin your life 

Fantastic mod work saying things that'll get others a warning.

Well others that aren't in ya'lls circle jerk that is.

Falcons In 2012 likes this

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Fantastic mod work saying things that'll get others a warning.

Well others that aren't in ya'lls circle jerk that is.

I moderated this place for a long time and can tell you his post wouldn’t have warranted a warning.

Your “circle jerk” comment on the other hand...

rings639 likes this

Just now, Monoxide said:

I moderated this place for a long time and can tell you his post wouldn’t have warranted a warning.

Your “circle jerk” comment on the other hand...

Yeah that's exactly what I mean about you guys.

Thanks for proving it.

31 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

He loves this team and he just hates seeing them do bad year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year.

He honestly doesn’t really whine he’s just down on them a lot and really just be sh*t talking. Ya’ll really exagerrate his position because you don’t like what he says and deep down you know he’s really not far off the mark. He really doesn’t get under my skin like some others that are easily agitated.

He doesn't get under my skin. Last week was indeed a crap fest and the Falcons have been pretty much losers for most of their existence. I never get too high or too low on the Falcons.

Don't you think most of us hate seeing them do bad or underachieve year after year?

I've been a fan and have experienced the bad and disappointments for years as well. It's nothing new.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Yeah that's exactly what I mean about you guys.

Thanks for proving it.

I’m not an acting moderator, just speaking from past experiences. There’s levels of disrespect and insults. I prefer a lightly moderated message board, but you have to have limits.

Falcons In 2012 likes this

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Seems a bit harsh/rude, but I found myself LOL‘ing nonetheless.

And if the Falcons win and become 1-1, will we need 2 boards-1 for those still expecting a losing season and calling for Quinn to be fired and 1 for those who are expecting the Super Bowl and giving Quinn a chance to finish this year?