motivation2k3

If We Lose on Sunday, let's just shut down the board until week 3's Game

43 posts in this topic

Because this board will turn into a dumpster fire like the panthers board is right now. After what I saw in the preseason, yes the preseason. I don't  see how some of you came to the conclusion that this team would be a superbowl contender. Our o-line is in disarray and we kept the wrong CB. I'm sure more people will come to their senses and lower their expectations once d jackson blows past Oliver or tru for numerous tds.

Why do I feel like I saw this in a thread somewhere already?

4 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Because this board will turn into a dumpster fire like the panthers board is right now. After what I saw in the preseason, yes the preseason. I don't  see how some of you came to the conclusion that this team would be a superbowl contender. Our o-line is in disarray and we kept the wrong CB. I'm sure more people will come to their senses and lower their expectations once d jackson blows past Oliver or tru for numerous tds.

The way this board reacts after a loss EARLY in the season is really remarkable lol it’s like they don’t understand that coaches make adjustments and changes all offseason and the first game doesn’t really determine anything. 

17 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Well doesn’t “the other cornerback” have a broken leg?

Gotta stop blaming the fans for crappy performances by this team. What are we supposed to do sit by and wax poetic about how happy we are going 0-2? When this team flounders the fans should speak up and not accept mediocrity. 50 + years and this franchise hasn't got it right yet without laying a huge crap at the end of a season.

PokerSteve and Falcons Fan MVP like this

Even if we lose I and a rash of injuries don't slash us up, I still believe we will make the Playoffs. We have the talent minus maybe two additional talents. We have an experienced Staff. As long as TD and DQ don't leave no stone unturned and don't except mediocrity we are going to make it. 16 NFL games is a long time and the way players get injured there is no telling what  will happen with some teams. Hang tough FO!

6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Gotta stop blaming the fans for crappy performances by this team. What are we supposed to do sit by and wax poetic about how happy we are going 0-2? When this team flounders the fans should speak up and not accept mediocrity. 50 + years and this franchise hasn't got it right yet without laying a huge crap at the end of a season.

Every single one of your posts either mentions the super bowl or mentions 50 years of failure. Go do something else. This team is unhealthy for you. 

Wow.

Calling Cam our for being Vegan.

Others saying that ‘Some posters on this board have gone so far to say it’s racist and bigoted to say Cam’s throwing ability has deteriorated.’

Reminds me of when things started going south with Vick in 2006.

16 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Do you cry this much in real life?

23 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Man chill

How you act on this board have people thinking that you have no life outside of Falcon football because you're acting like it's a life crisis.

This **** ain't that serious.

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Every single one of your posts either mentions the super bowl or mentions 50 years of failure. Go do something else. This team is unhealthy for you. 

Nope, I've paid my dues as a fan for decades and certainly have the right to vent at this team failures.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Just now, MAD597 said:

Nope, I've paid my dues as a fan for decades and certainly have the right to vent at this team failures.

You call that **** venting. 

rings639 likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

You call that **** venting. 

Everything I've said is true, if you don't like it you`re the one with your head in the sand.

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Wow.

Calling Cam our for being Vegan.

Others saying that ‘Some posters on this board have gone so far to say it’s racist and bigoted to say Cam’s throwing ability has deteriorated.’

Reminds me of when things started going south with Vick in 2006.

At least they know Cam won’t have a beef with that. 

Im here all night. 

22 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Don’t ever let them tell you different. 

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Drank??? Woman??? Drugs???

Some of yall need a vice

What is, all 3 for 500 Alex

Edited by LouDog
RING OF HONOR likes this

2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Man chill

How you act on this board have people thinking that you have no life outside of Falcon football because you're acting like it's a life crisis.

This **** ain't that serious.

If everyone came here and didn't disagree or have critical opinions it would be a pretty boring place.

PokerSteve and Jerz #Quinning like this

35 minutes ago, Malachore said:

If everyone came here and didn't disagree or have critical opinions it would be a pretty boring place.

It's one thing to give their opinions and say how they are disappointed or dissatisfied with what is going on.

It's another thing to constantly whine and ***** about everything all the time. He was doing this back in 2016 during the Falcons run to the SB.

He needs to chill. This is just football. If he can't have any time of peace and enjoyment of just watching the game, then he may need to either take a good break or find something else that he can actually enjoy. It's not healthy at all. It's just a game, nothing else.

Watching the same posters constantly complaining over and over is boring as well.

49 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Oh you have every right to look like a miserable whiny fool. I’m reminding you that you DON’T have to let the Atlanta Falcons ruin your life