Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Run 'n' Shoot

I'd be mad if it weren't true

36 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

They are not worried and we haven't given them any reason to be.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2019/09/the-atlanta-falcons-are-nothing-to-be-worried-about.html

You want to talk about a city with angry people for almost no reason.

That's Philly and Boston is up there too.

Northeastern cities.  That's what happens when you smash the population centers so close together...  The ******** rise to the surface.

PokerSteve and Godzilla1985 like this

8 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm not worried about what some blowhard from Philly has to say tbh...

No athell! You're supposed to use this to confirm your misery and why you shouldn't root for the Falcons. You need confirmation bias to why you should protect your fragile heart from rooting for a team. 

1 minute ago, vel said:

No athell! You're supposed to use this to confirm your misery and why you shouldn't root for the Falcons. You need confirmation bias to why you should protect your fragile heart from rooting for a team. 

The people that get so worked up over what others think of the team the cheer for will never make sense to me.  Like getting upset over power rankings lol.  idgaf

vel, Godzilla1985 and ya_boi_j like this

11 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm not worried about what some blowhard from Philly has to say tbh...

HEY! I am an Eastern PA blowhard!

Just now, athell said:

The people that get so worked up over what others think of the team the cheer for will never make sense to me.  Like getting upset over power rankings lol.  idgaf

The people that get worked up period over what others think period will never make sense to me.

vel, RING OF HONOR, athell and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Cuz they're too scared to root for their own team. I'm convinced. That's why you see all of this crying after any loss. Not like anybody expected a 16-0 season. 

2 minutes ago, vel said:

Cuz they're too scared to root for their own team. I'm convinced. That's why you see all of this crying after any loss. Not like anybody expected a 16-0 season. 

I don't get it.  Seems like they are more than content with staying angry and pissed off than anything.  If something isn't bringing you happiness, move on.  Choose another team.  Stop watching football.  But to let it affect you the way it does some people here is just sad.

vel likes this

6 minutes ago, athell said:

I don't get it.  Seems like they are more than content with staying angry and pissed off than anything.  If something isn't bringing you happiness, move on.  Choose another team.  Stop watching football.  But to let it affect you the way it does some people here is just sad.

Exactly! The Falcons can suck a**, I'm still pulling up talking trash cuz it's MY TEAM. Why sit around and complain when you can easily just root for another team? Go bandwagon. That's what I do in college football. I only watch the best teams because I'm not investing my Saturdays in one team. It's easy and stress free. But you signed up to be a Falcons fan. Miss me with the crying. Especially 60 minutes into the season lol

8 minutes ago, vel said:

Exactly! The Falcons can suck a**, I'm still pulling up talking trash cuz it's MY TEAM. Why sit around and complain when you can easily just root for another team? Go bandwagon. That's what I do in college football. I only watch the best teams because I'm not investing my Saturdays in one team. It's easy and stress free. But you signed up to be a Falcons fan. Miss me with the crying. Especially 60 minutes into the season lol

That’s the glory of having a college team that mostly plays on the ACC network. I get to live without seeing them lose. I’m at peace with myself.

My approach is this, it’s hurts me more when my Hurricanes lose because most are still kids. Falcons on the other hand, grown *** millionaires. Can’t feel bad when they lose ever. Might get mad at how they play but that’s about it 

PokerSteve, vel and RING OF HONOR like this