AllStarHandyMan

Minkah Fitzpatrick able to seek trade.

32 posts in this topic

he played at alabama and won college awards for being top safety in the ncaa so NO quinn wouldn't want to add him to our team.

he doesn't fit our criteria:  he played at alabama, he won awards for being the top safety in college football and he's a proven winner...therefore, we didn't want to draft him...instead we constantly draft reaches or guys you've never heard of!!!!  my motto is lose the draft by taking top tier sec talent.  top tier referring to traditionally alabama, georgia, lsu, auburn and florida all day every day.  we don't need to draft linebackers from the ivy league.  for every olukujon or whatever his name is--there's 5 or 6 sec players we are passing up on.  you are going to get lucky every once in a while and find someone from some no-name school and everyone will talk about how great our scouting department is or how great thomas is--but i hate that thought process!  go with the studs and 99 times out of 100 you'll get a better than average player.

58 minutes ago, Jesus said:

All these guys quitting on the Dolphins might not be the best guys to bring into a team atmosphere.

Do you see the Miami organization? Teams don't show loyalty to players, why should they do the same for crap organizations who do what they do for the betterment of the team. Players have limited years, hes not obligated to waste em on Miami lol

Flying Falcon likes this

39 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea. But when a guy like Trevor Lawrence is coming...just watch 

I think he can be great, but he’ll have literally nothing to work with unless Miami drafts AMAZING these next couple of years, which I doubt will happen. No o-line, no RBs, no WRs, no defense, and no STs. He’d literally be a one man team in Miami. 

16 hours ago, jgsbirds1 said:

he played at alabama and won college awards for being top safety in the ncaa so NO quinn wouldn't want to add him to our team.

he doesn't fit our criteria:  he played at alabama, he won awards for being the top safety in college football and he's a proven winner...therefore, we didn't want to draft him...instead we constantly draft reaches or guys you've never heard of!!!!  my motto is lose the draft by taking top tier sec talent.  top tier referring to traditionally alabama, georgia, lsu, auburn and florida all day every day.  we don't need to draft linebackers from the ivy league.  for every olukujon or whatever his name is--there's 5 or 6 sec players we are passing up on.  you are going to get lucky every once in a while and find someone from some no-name school and everyone will talk about how great our scouting department is or how great thomas is--but i hate that thought process!  go with the studs and 99 times out of 100 you'll get a better than average player.

We've drafted several SEC players in early rnds

yes we've drafted several sec players but not from alabama or georgia on defense.  we've taken a few from florida and lsu on defense but until deion jones we haven't had much luck with players that we've drafted from lsu.  i'm talking about upper sec (alabama & georgia for defense).