AllStarHandyMan

Minkah Fitzpatrick able to seek trade.

21 posts in this topic

Is this a person that can be brought in to help us? He is cheap and we are able to afford his contract. But might have to give up some higher draft picks to get him... 

I really dont know much about him.. other then what I read off people's "ranking" of cb..

So would this be a move you want to see.?

2 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Is this a person that can be brought in to help us? He is cheap and we are able to afford his contract. But might have to give up some higher draft picks to get him... 

I really dont know much about him.. other then what I read off people's "ranking" of cb..

I think he is a slot corner. At least that’s what he wants to play. Part of the reason he wants out is they are playing him out of position.

I don’t think Kazee is the problem in our secondary. If he was an upgrade to Oliver than I would love to see this happen, but I don’t think it will.

Faithful Falcon likes this

27 minutes ago, Bridgeburner said:

I think he is a slot corner. At least that’s what he wants to play. Part of the reason he wants out is they are playing him out of position.

I don’t think Kazee is the problem in our secondary. If he was an upgrade to Oliver than I would love to see this happen, but I don’t think it will.

I agree that kazee isn't the problem but we also dont have alot of depth behind him and Oliver people say hasn't been playing good so wonder if he can come in and play that spot.. (dont know much about him) but he has a cheap contract.

2 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

He'll be a Patriot by the end of next week. 

19 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

He'll be a Patriot by the end of next week. 

Why would they trade him in division?

7 minutes ago, Romfal said:

if I'm understanding this right, he wants to play safety and not corner?

I think he wants to play corner and not a box safety 

Why the first sign of any problems or growing pains like Oliver is experiencing the ones who wanted to trade for him will turn on him aswell.

Heres an idea why don’t we let Oliver grow in the position and give him more than 5 minutes to develop before we imply he’s burnt toast already how bout that.

33 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Why the first sign of any problems or growing pains like Oliver is experiencing the ones who wanted to trade for him will turn on him aswell.

Heres an idea why don’t we let Oliver grow in the position and give him more than 5 minutes to develop before we imply he’s burnt toast already how bout that.

I'd argue that playing corner in the NFL is the hardest position in football to play, especially in today's NFL with the way the rules are and how the defense can be flagged for any little thing. Add in that now DPI is now reviewable, oh goodness.

kiwifalcon likes this

52 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Most football fans don't know much about football.

kiwifalcon and NWFALCON like this

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Exactly. Basically his first NFL start and against Thielen. And Theilen is no bum. He torches even vet corners. Dude is a beast. 

Just need to let him develop and take his lumps. I,was more alarmed about the lack of contain on the edges of the run defense then Oliver getting schooled. 

kiwifalcon likes this