Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

Since when did a Ewok become quarterback of the Carolina Panthers?

24 posts in this topic

Cam and the Panthers are done. They will continue to pretend he is not hurt until he physically cannot go anymore.

Best of IR'ing him and seeing what they have in Grier. 

I have no hard feelings against Cam.. Its sad to see a athlete like him fall apart in front of your eyes. Someone should save him from his self at this point. Im sure Rivera will ride him into the ground to try and save his job

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

34 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I have no hard feelings against Cam.. Its sad to see a athlete like him fall apart in front of your eyes. Someone should save him from his self at this point. Im sure Rivera will ride him into the ground to try and save his job

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trevor Lawrence ( South Carolina college) becomes quarterback of the Carolina Panthers in a couple of years...

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

28 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trevor Lawrence ( South Carolina college) becomes quarterback of the Carolina Panthers in a couple of years...

If he doesn’t get a lot smarter about contact than he is now, he’ll have a shorter career than Cam will.  

Another qb that will retire early. Honestly I feel for him. Wish they’d just do what’s best for him instead of wheeling him out there hurt. Someone should step in (Rivera) and let him know he needs to heal. Of course he’s gonna say he’s fine but he’s clearly not. I hope our organization would take better care of Ryan if the roles were reversed

5 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Like here’s Cam on one leg and arm out there playing meanwhile Darnold may miss MULTIPLE games due to mono

How is our ex-moderator causing Darnold to miss games?

Oh, nevermind.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

Ewoks are cool.

I dont have a problem with Cam. It seemed like for years he was having a blast playing football and being a goofball on the side. But now it seems like he feels he has to carry the team but he just can't do it anymore. It's kinda sad to watch actually. 

red falcon likes this

Cam's arm strength wasn't a problem against the Bucs. He's never been the most accurate passer in the league. 

What made him dangerous was his running and that is something he hasn't shown in the first 2 games.