What happen to TAKKARIST MCKINLEY?

run_vick_run

Yeesh, I still think he is key to defense, and if his play last week continues moving forward will be hard to see how D can make a leap..

Containing would be a good start. The Minn OC stating runs were not designed to go outside, just happened. OK?, not sure if that bodes well for Takk or not, but will say he created a huge whole by not holding leverage outside. Has Quinn even called him out?

1 hour ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Yeesh, I still think he is key to defense, and if his play last week continues moving forward will be hard to see how D can make a leap..

Containing would be a good start. The Minn OC stating runs were not designed to go outside, just happened. OK?, not sure if that bodes well for Takk or not, but will say he created a huge whole by not holding leverage outside. Has Quinn even called him out?

It’s like the cartoon with the sinking boat. The middle used to get run thru like crazy but I think we clogged that up quite well the runners bounced out. I saw this happen a couple of times.