run_vick_run

What happen to TAKKARIST MCKINLEY?

21 posts in this topic

Nothing has happen with Takk or Beasley...nothing!  Both can ride the pine as far as I care.  Neither deserve a spot on an NFL team. 

Yeesh, I still think he is key to defense, and if his play last week continues moving forward will be hard to see how D can make a leap..

Containing would be a good start. The Minn OC stating runs were not designed to go outside, just happened. OK?, not sure if that bodes well for Takk or not, but will say he created a huge whole by not holding leverage outside. Has Quinn even called him out?

1 hour ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Yeesh, I still think he is key to defense, and if his play last week continues moving forward will be hard to see how D can make a leap..

Containing would be a good start. The Minn OC stating runs were not designed to go outside, just happened. OK?, not sure if that bodes well for Takk or not, but will say he created a huge whole by not holding leverage outside. Has Quinn even called him out?

It’s like the cartoon with the sinking boat. The middle used to get run thru like crazy but I think we clogged that up quite well the runners bounced out. I saw this happen a couple of times. 

59 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Takk is cutting off his dreads cause he ain’t getting 10 sack season 

Ah he// -let’s give him a week or two

Big fan, great story. It's time for him to do what he did at USC and EAT QBs! Plus he's from Richmond across the San Rafael Bridge where I grew up, a USC and a Falcons fan (which wasn't easy in the SF Bay area during the 80's). This game was the only bragging rights I ever had during the 80's:

On 9/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, RazorWing said:

The last time i had about him.He was being trolled on twitter for his easy work comments about minnesota oline this past spring.  

Forgot all about that tweet