Tough.

kiwifalcon

26 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

This happened in the late 80s early 90s no such invention or protective equipment for that area was thought of or used lol.

Well they definitely had cups in the 70's, just not kevlar cups. Yea it still hurt to get hit there, but it would likely keep your scrotum from getting ripped off.  LOL its sort of like they didn't used to wear face masks in hockey. LOL they ought to put that on every box. New and improved keeps your scrotum from being ripped off!!! **** Id buy one.

2 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Well they definitely had cups in the 70's, just not kevlar cups. Yea it still hurt to get hit there, but it would likely keep your scrotum from getting ripped off.  LOL its sort of like they didn't used to wear face masks in hockey. LOL they ought to put that on every box. New and improved keeps your scrotum from being ripped off!!! **** Id buy one.

How did you like the bit getting your scrotum stitched up and play on lol that **** really happend.I laughed when they talk about dirt in the NFL I mean I saw the up cry when Haynesworth stood on that guys head **** that sought of thing happend all the time in the mentioned day.

3 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Rugby players don't wear cups. 

9 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

I broke my leg in a game of rugby and carried on playing until half time... Just saying.

The great Colin Pinetree Meads played a whole test match with a broken arm against the Springboks back in the day.

But your scrotum hanging down your leg getting it stitched up,46 stitches and finishing a test match I don’t hear of too many contact sports guys that have done that in a hurry if at all.

Thats legendary status in our country.