This game comes down to the trenches: Unless our DL stops it, Sproles will be their chain mover. We can score on them if our OL gives Ryan time.

I Even Bleed Red

If they get pressure on Ryan, we won't score on them. Our receives can beat their DBs. 

If our DL doesn't stop sproles, they'll run it for 5-8 yard gains down our throats. 

DQ is nervous about their DL. If our OL gives us time, we can put-up more points than them and they won't be able to use Sproles to run the ball and keep time of possession. 

No they won’t if there running it anywhere they’ll target our edge get multiple moving bodies targeting the above.

They will be stupid to run into the teeth of Davison Jarrett and Bailey **** I hope they do.

Theyll also look to isolate there TEs on our LBers and safeties and go after Oliver.

DEs are the key against Philly with the RPO based offense our DEs have to be very disciplined in there reads.

21 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

No they won’t if there running it anywhere they’ll target our edge get multiple moving bodies targeting the above.

They will be stupid to run into the teeth of Davison Jarrett and Bailey **** I hope they do.

Theyll also look to isolate there TEs on our LBers and safeties and go after Oliver.

DEs are the key against Philly with the RPO based offense our DEs have to be very disciplined in there reads.

I appreciate the football talk in reply, even if you disagree.