thirdnlong

Thursday Night Football

239 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Two really bad Qb’s played tonight. 

Or you could say two good defenses played tonight.

15 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Panthers lost last 8 games with Cam as starter. If Falcons have lost 8, pitch forks would be out here.

6-1 to 8-8 wasn't much better js

Cam has rushed 5 times this year for minus 2 yards and a fumble.

The game day thread on the panthers baord is filled with posters thinking Cam is finished.

Drew4719 likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

0-8 and 8-8 are  not comparable in any universe. 

Ryan went 2-7 to finish the season after starting 6-1. Idk which universe you're in, that's pretty comparable. I don't really buy the whole "if Ryan performed bad, there would be pitchforks!" narrative. He's performed bad plenty of times, and he's always (fairly) given the benefit of the doubt.

5 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan went 2-7 to finish the season after starting 6-1. Idk which universe you're in, that's pretty comparable. I don't really buy the whole "if Ryan performed bad, there would be pitchforks!" narrative. He's performed bad plenty of times, and he's always (fairly) given the benefit of the doubt.

Lol. Is it 0-8? That was 4 years ago and people were ready to run him out of town in 2016. But right now, Cam is bringing his team down. 

NeonDeion likes this

47 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

We currently have no room to talk 

Currently, you're not wrong. However ,the Falcons, unlike those two teams, have only played one game though.

17 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Uhh what. Math much?

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. Is it 0-8? 

No, but it's comparable. And so are their statistics during each of their respective slumps. Especially if you factor in total yards/TDs into the equation.

And I don't think their equal QBs, by the way. Ryan is certainly a better passer. Just challenging it not being comparable and also the idea that Ryan is somehow unfairly scrutinized. It's the opposite most of the time. Especially outside of this message board.

11 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan went 2-7 to finish the season after starting 6-1. Idk which universe you're in, that's pretty comparable. I don't really buy the whole "if Ryan performed bad, there would be pitchforks!" narrative. He’s performed bad plenty of times, and he's always (fairly) given the benefit of the doubt.

Plenty of times? Not really.

And on those rare occasions he has, there’s multiple over-the-Top threads about it.

C’Mon man!

HASHBROWN3 likes this

This game has me excited for us being #2 in the division at the end of this year, but geeez there is a sizable gap between us and the Saints right now. Our secondary needs help, we should probably draft a corner in round 1 next year

7 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Two really bad Qb’s played tonight. 

Winston is not a bad Q.B

Hes carved up Falcons defense at will every freakin time.

He just has bad offensive line & average WRs besides Evan's/Godwin (no one else)