thirdnlong

Thursday Night Football

239 posts in this topic

I believe it is on Nfl network because there is baseball on Fox as Fox has the contract for thursday night football this season...cept fer the opener. Just a guess...but looks more plausible.

3 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

Just realized that AT&T doesn’t carry the game because of the NFL Network bull****.

Would you mind elaborating on this for me? I'm guessing whatever you're referring to is why I can't find the game on uVerse?

4 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

Just realized that AT&T doesn’t carry the game because of the NFL Network bull****.

What do you mean? It shouldn't be the same as NFL Sunday Ticket. It's a national televised game.

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

What do you mean? It shouldn't be the same as NFL Sunday Ticket. It's a national televised game.

It is not tho. I got BaseBall on tonight.

12 minutes ago, thirdnlong said:

Would you mind elaborating on this for me? I'm guessing whatever you're referring to is why I can't find the game on uVerse?

I think it only applies when streaming. Att I think dropped nfl network from its streaming services. 

thirdnlong and Ergo Proxy like this

I’m watching it on NFL Network via PlayStation Vue. If you’re an Amazon Prime customer, might be able to stream it there. I seem to recall them carrying Thursday night games, but maybe later in the season. 

There were a lot of empty seats in some stadiums last weekend. Friends are going to Pittyburgh this weekend for our game there. not able to see this game at the moment.....not worried.