Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KCFalcon22

What if Florio is Right?

If we lose this week, we could be looking at an 0-5 start. The Colts are legit, even without Luck and the Titans D gives us fits. And Deshaun Watson at his crib can carve us to pieces.

I'm just hoping we dig deep and pull out a win this week. The Eagles secondary is still vulnerable and we just need to get off to a fast start and put them on the defensive. Forget about establishing the run, just come out swinging.

If they are able to dictate the pace, they will control the LOS on both sides and we're toast. 

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I don’t want to change any more coaching! As much as I can’t stand Koetter, we need some stability. Just go with it and fix this! Stay for another 10 years, but FIX IT!

With you 100% there, KOG!  I've grown tired of all of the OC changes every couple of years.  Ryan and the offense would benefit greatly from stability.

5 hours ago, athell said:

Yup.  That stretch in November when we play all 6 of our divisional opponents in, what was it, 7?  8?  weeks is going to go along way for our playoff aspirations.

History tells us 0-2 is not a good place to be in, but even if we do go 0-2, if we can start playing good football it will self correct and we should start stacking wins against these lesser opponents.  I still think opening week @ Minny with all the stuff we had going on was always going to be a next to impossible task.  Would have taken a near flawless game.

On the Falcons Audible podcast Archer mentioned this but he also said something like but you can't go into that with 6 or 7 loses.

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Nowhere else did he have a QB like Matt Ryan and weapons like he had with Julio, Sanu, Gabriel, Free, TeCo, etc. to make his scheme really dominant. I'd take him back right now as assisant HC and OC and let Quinn stay as assistant HC and DC.

Except there's no way Quinn would accept a demotion.

11 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

On the Falcons Audible podcast Archer mentioned this but he also said something like but you can't go into that with 6 or 7 loses.

Oh for sure lol

I'm just trying to get through these 1st 2 weeks man lol

Tho Colts, Titans, Texans the next 3 isn't going to be easy...

According to history, the magic number is 10 losses. 

Reeves was 3-10 (didn't want to coach the last 3 games)

Mike Smith was 6-10

Mora was 7-9 (although, after the 5-6 record after Saints loss, reports in the media started saying he was fired, it was just a matter of when )