Abraham Up for Hall of Fame

Nino11

He is the best of all the defensive linemen nominated. If you look at where his career sack total ranks all-time, he should definitely get in sooner or later.

On a side note, lol at that QB class. I guess there won't be any new QBs getting in until Manning is eligible (unless one from the group of oldies gets in this year), and after manning, it'll really be a while before any of the candidates that are playing currently are eligible.

2 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Abe "hunted" on the field. Best DE this franchise has seen by a county mile. One of, if not the best trade this franchise has ever made.

Coach Smith cost himself a Superbowl in 2012 by playing him in a useless game in Tampa because he was trying to send a message.

Abe was a great one, and gets my vote.

But Claude Humphrey is the best DE in this franchise’s history. 

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

His name isn't underlined and according to the page 'Underline indicates first year of eligibility. '

https://www.profootballhof.com/122-modern-era-nominees-for-the-hall-of-fames-class-of-2020/

Weird because it's a 5 year rule and he played in 2014...so 15, 16, 17, 18, 19...would be 5 years meaning 20 would be his first year eligible?  Weird...whatever...

2 hours ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Abe "hunted" on the field. Best DE this franchise has seen by a county mile(besides Humphrey..lol). One of, if not the best trade this franchise has ever made.

Coach Smith cost himself a Superbowl in 2012 by playing him in a useless game in Tampa because he was trying to send a message.

In fairness to Coach Smith, resting the starters at the end of 2010 didn’t work that well, either.  He tried something different in 2012 and the Falcon curse still found us.

3 hours ago, Nino11 said:

Always loved Abe wen he was here and still hate he got hurt that last regular season game in 2012. Some big names eligible so he probably won’t get in https://es.pn/2ZW6He9

Abe still comes to Savannah. P Carrington  and J mallard are from here and he’s always here. Great player and deserves it. Josh and Paul are always helping charities out here. All these guys are awesome and don’t hesitate to get involved in the community.

Don’t get me wrong if I had it my way Abe would get in for sure. I still remember how excited I was his first game where he had his was with Carolina and Delhomme. Man that line with him, Kerney, Rod Coleman, and Big Grady Jackson was the greatest that never was