Unintentional Grounding

Falcons Film Breakdown - Vic vs Vikings

217 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Been watching UG a long time as well. I’ve never gotten the above impression of him at all. He’s kinda crazy, but in a good way. 

Seriously, and with respect.....Wouldn't a PM have been a better way to go on this, instead of calling him out in the forum?  

No it wouldn't. He needs a reality check. I liked his Vic video Even if i didn't totally agree with it. I was kind to him, told him it was good, but pointed out a obvious mistake. Then he started lying, putting other peoples words in my mouth, mocking people , standing by an obvious mistake, and then talking down to people, yet wouldn't acknowledge his own mistake. He's the one that popped is mouth off and got disrespectful. Didn't have to come to all that. He shouldn't smart off at people who were on his side, just because they point out a clear mistake. Makes me wonder how much of the other stuff he's crying about, is true? Did anyone really call him anything? I don't know. Wouldn't put it passed people these days, but I know I didn't.  I just pointed out something that I didn't think he realize he miss, not an opinion, just a obvious fact. We all get our wires crossed, but he didn't stop there, he continued down talk me. He could've just said, hey thanks, i didn't think about that.  Im done with it, ive said my peace, and im moving on.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Boy, had I said this, the response would have been much more vulgar. Lol. Further proves me right. GG's :lol::lol:

It is, what it is bro.. he earned it. I tried being nice.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

It is, what it is bro.. he earned it. I tried being nice.

Hey do you man. If everyone else is allowed to do it publicly, so can you. 

5 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

No it wouldn't. He needs a reality check. I liked his Vic video Even if i didn't totally agree with it. I was kind to him, told him it was good, but pointed out a obvious mistake. Then he started lying, putting other peoples words in my mouth, mocking people , standing by an obvious mistake, and then talking down to people, yet wouldn't acknowledge his own mistake. He's the one that popped is mouth off and got disrespectful. Didn't have to come to all that. He shouldn't smart off at people who were on his side, just because they point out a clear mistake. Makes me wonder how much of the other stuff he's crying about, is true? Did anyone really call him anything? I don't know. Wouldn't put it passed people these days, but I know I didn't.  I just pointed out something that I didn't think he realize he miss, not an opinion, just a obvious fact. We all get our wires crossed, but he didn't stop there, he continued down talk me. He could've just said, hey thanks, i didn't think about that.  Im done with it, ive said my peace, and im moving on.

Look I apologize if I offended you during that live stream, but I looked at this rule before even doing the video. I re-confirmed with the rule this morning and have been watching the play since early around 8am.

"When the passer goes outside the pocket area and either continues moving with the ball (without attempting to advance the ball as a runner) or throws while on the run, he loses the protection of the one-step rule provided for in (a) above, and the protection against a low hit provided for in (e) above, but he remains covered by all the other special protections afforded to a passer in the pocket (b, c, d, and f), as well as the regular unnecessary roughness rules applicable to all player positions. If the passer stops behind the line and clearly establishes a passing posture, he will then be covered by all of the special protections for passers."

That last part there pretty much covers everything. Kirk cousins establishes a passing posture. Then Vic Beasley slows down. Then Kurt pumps and spins. Beasley then misses the tackle and Curt under pressure throws the ball over his intended wide receiver who was covered by Keanu Neal.

Also it's really painful to get private DMs on Twitter and get called racial slurs over a football video. I'm really shook and I don't even know what to say. We can disagree on whether or not the referee was going to make that call in Minnesota or not, but at the end of the day we're just trying to find the facts here.

So again if you want an apology I'm all for eating crow and apologizing to you as a person that I offended you when you were pointing out the play and the ruling. 

Dude, how do you look like Bill Burr if he was from Alabama and still sound like Jim Rome?

Great breakdown.  Thanks so much for doing this.

1 minute ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Look I apologize if I offended you during that live stream, but I looked at this rule before even doing the video. I re-confirmed with the rule this morning and have been watching the play since early around 8am.

"When the passer goes outside the pocket area and either continues moving with the ball (without attempting to advance the ball as a runner) or throws while on the run, he loses the protection of the one-step rule provided for in (a) above, and the protection against a low hit provided for in (e) above, but he remains covered by all the other special protections afforded to a passer in the pocket (b, c, d, and f), as well as the regular unnecessary roughness rules applicable to all player positions. If the passer stops behind the line and clearly establishes a passing posture, he will then be covered by all of the special protections for passers."

That last part there pretty much covers everything. Kirk cousins establishes a passing posture. Then Vic Beasley slows down. Then Kurt pumps and spins. Beasley then misses the tackle and Curt under pressure throws the ball over his intended wide receiver who was covered by Keanu Neal.

Also it's really painful to get private DMs on Twitter and get called racial slurs over a football video. I'm really shook and I don't even know what to say. We can disagree on whether or not the referee was going to make that call in Minnesota or not, but at the end of the day we're just trying to find the facts here.

So again if you want an apology I'm all for eating crow and apologizing to you as a person that I offended you when you were pointing out the play and the ruling. 

Don’t be shook. They aren’t gonna do anything to you IRL. With the approach you have you have to be able to take those comments and ignore them and move on. 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t be shook. They aren’t gonna do anything to you IRL. With the approach you have you have to be able to take those comments and ignore them and move on. 

I don't mind being criticized and I don't mind being wrong because I love learning. Like I'm honestly happy with the result of the play myself and I know there are plenty of others that are not happy with the play. Is what it is...

But unless Vic Beasley hits him dead center on the bullseye right in the stomach full speed... there is no way in Hades that is not called a roughing-the-passer penalty in Minnesota with the refs tearing them down lol.

but I guess we can all agree to disagree because no matter what it was going to be some kind of ticky-tacky something with Vic Beasley.

Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

I don't mind being criticized and I don't mind being wrong because I love learning. Like I'm honestly happy with the result of the play myself and I know there are plenty of others that are not happy with the play. Is what it is...

But unless Vic Beasley hits him dead center on the bullseye right in the stomach full speed... there is no way in Hades that is not called a roughing-the-passer penalty in Minnesota with the refs tearing them down lol.

but I guess we can all agree to disagree because no matter what it was going to be some kind of ticky-tacky something with Vic Beasley.

I don’t give a **** about football. I see another fan troubled by society and I’m trying to offer words of encouragement. Football is irrelevant when it comes to real life events 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t give a **** about football. I see another fan troubled by society and I’m trying to offer words of encouragement. Football is irrelevant when it comes to real life events 

I appreciate that honestly.

And I appreciate all of the other people in here whether they agreed or disagreed with my take on the plays currently and forever lol.

2 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Okay, I hope you feel better.

Again, my point was I wouldn’t have taken it from there and brought it into here.

And I hope you receive  this the way it’s intended. You’re a better poster than that, IMO. 

Tell you what after rewatching this game for the most part VB44 did his job.

Now wheather this is good enough for some I don’t know.What I will say is there were a few others on that defense that were alot worse

cough LBers cough Secondary cough DE opposite VB44 cough

On 9/12/2019 at 6:11 PM, Vandy said:

Okay, I hope you feel better.

Again, my point was I wouldn’t have taken it from there and brought it into here.

And I hope you receive  this the way it’s intended. You’re a better poster than that, IMO. 

Yeah, maybe so bro, i was just hot. I went from that to seeing it here. Like i said ,im done, im not saying nothing else on the matter.  Im moving on with Falcons football. Im just leaving it alone.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
Vandy likes this

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Hey do you man. If everyone else is allowed to do it publicly, so can you. 

Yeah, that not me though, but sometimes things strike us the wrong way. Im done with it. I apologise for snapping on here though. 

5 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

No worries dude. Just the reaction rubbed me wrong. I was just trying to bring it to your attention . i liked everything else about the video. Its done. Im not one to drag things out. It's in the past, no worries. Let's move along.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:39 PM, THEHEADCOACH said:

The video was pretty good and think Beasley played well. You say he couldn't go low because of a penalty on that missed sack, the QB was out of the pocket, and he is given no protection once he leaves the pocket. He is just a runner then. The going low penalty is only in the pocket.

Came here looking for this. Vic needs to be decisive instead of letting the QB play him. Otherwise, solid game for himself. If we can get into our sub-packages we will be putting him in his best position in a 4 man front.

THEHEADCOACH likes this

@Unintentional Grounding If you do something creative and share it publicly, you gonna get trolled and hated on yourself. What's your upvote and downvote like? Is your channel growing?

Just focus on that and do it if you enjoy it.

If you don't want to deal with trolls and criticisms to extremes, share it just on the boards here or where you are comfortable.

...but you even said you were overworked and tired earlier in the thread.

Keep dialogue open. Vic had a solid game to build on. Ideally, he won't be in base most of his snaps and we get to see him be a finisher and pass rusher like we need him to be. :tiphat:

Some guys get a personality on screen and such. Just leave the persona some when conversing here so as to keep improving yourself.

You do great work and not many here can even come close to even making a decent video on their smart phones. :ninja::)

ya_boi_j, NWFALCON and Vandy like this