Unintentional Grounding

Falcons Film Breakdown - Vic vs Vikings

217 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Don’t be so modest bruh. You highlighted what needed to be. 

lol now that I go back and re read what you typed, I see what you're referring to. I honestly didn't pay that any attention at first. I just knew what you meant

2 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Whoa, I didn't realize people are being jumped on for giving Beasley props. Apparently internet opinions is serious business.

So serious that jumped on is taken literally. Hurrr

I wanted dude traded so it's whatever to me, just don't get why anyone would act like dude isn't hated. Can't think of a more universally disliked current Falcon.

Chaz, Vandy, Ergo Proxy and 1 other like this

9 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I wanted dude traded so it's whatever to me, just don't get why anyone would act like dude isn't hated. Can't think of a more universally disliked current Falcon.

Because hate is a loaded word and way too strong of one to use in this situation.  Although most don't want Beasley on the Falcons, I can't imagine that anyone hates the man.  

Perhaps "derided" is a better way to word?  (even that is probably way too strong)

Edited by JeffAtl
Flying Falcon and Peteshweddy like this

8 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

Because hate is a loaded word and way too strong of one to use in this situation.  Although most don't want Beasley on the Falcons, I can't imagine that anyone hates the man.  

Perhaps "derided" is a better way to word?  (even that is probably way too strong)

That's such a nitpicky thing lmao. Hate means "dislike intensely." Like, people on TATF say they hate Brees all the time, hate Brady, hate everyone on the Saints. By all accounts none of them really deserve "hate" in the most visceral sense, they're good (or majority good) people.

So why get worked up over "hate" and say no one hates Beasley? People hate him. They dislike him a lot. Say they can't stand him. Say he's useless. Big whoop. Just means anything good he does won't be taken seriously by some folks. Not even that big a deal imo, he hasn't done anything to prove himself in a while.

Ergo Proxy, Chaz and kiwifalcon like this

3 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

So apparently... I'm a bad guy now in the Falcons community lol.

Denounce VB, repent your football sins, and your soul will be saved. Otherwise your soul will burn in N.O.= football h3ll.

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Denounce VB, repent your football sins, and your soul will be saved. Otherwise your soul will burn in N.O.= football h3ll.

Man.... My souls is already gone through so much lolol.

But the truth gotta come out out at some point right? So we will see.

Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

Man.... My souls is already gone through so much lolol.

Falcons football h3ll has 9 levels like Dante's Inferno. You're just a rookie. My soul is bound to this place forever.

Shelley#37 and Godzilla1985 like this

This was textbook 101 on playing bad football. These guys need to be taken to the back of the wood shed with the coaches.

4 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

So apparently... I'm a bad guy now in the Falcons community lol.

Dude I've been watching you for a long time. I've always enjoyed your videos and liked them. You have lost any ability to except people disagree with you and to admit when you're wrong. You have gotten to full of yourself and way to sensitive. Im sure some people are mean with their comments, but you made a whole video crying like a baby about people who don't agree with you. You refuse to admit you were wrong when facts are stated, try to still stand by your obvious mistake and you continued to lie for sympathy.  Now you come here doing the same. You act like you're above being wrong and look down on everyone else. When you do that, you lose all respect and credibility. So instead of coming here fishing for sympathy, humble yourself and stop being a whiny punk.

JeffAtl likes this

1 hour ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dude I've been watching you for a long time. I've always enjoyed your videos and liked them. You have lost any ability to except people disagree with you and to admit when you're wrong. You have gotten to full of yourself and way to sensitive. Im sure some people are mean with their comments, but you made a whole video crying like a baby about people who don't agree with you. You refuse to admit you were wrong when facts are stated, try to still stand by your obvious mistake and you continued to lie for sympathy.  Now you come here doing the same. You act like you're above being wrong and look down on everyone else. When you do that, you lose all respect and credibility. So instead of coming here fishing for sympathy, humble yourself and stop being a whiny punk.

Been watching UG a long time as well. I’ve never gotten the above impression of him at all. He’s kinda crazy, but in a good way. 

Seriously, and with respect.....Wouldn't a PM have been a better way to go on this, instead of calling him out in the forum?  

19 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

He got rubbed on the play. I mean that’s the first thing you see. The wr rubbing him and in that split second a speed back like cook is gonna get a few yards. I know if it was me I’d definitely get some extra yards. I ran a 4.3 and could put you on skates. Let a defender get slowed down for a micro second and I was gone. 

Our highest paid defender gets taken out of a play by receiver 'rub'? I will never understand the contract vb got!

58 minutes ago, athell said:

People...grow the **** up...at the end of the day it's just football...

My only question is why is he getting offended by being called the N word?? He's clearly not anywhere near close to being considered one. I can see if the lady went AB on him and called him the C word

1 hour ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Boy, had I said this, the response would have been much more vulgar. Lol. Further proves me right. GG's :lol::lol:

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

My only question is why is he getting offended by being called the N word?? He's clearly not anywhere near close to being considered one. I can see if the lady went AB on him and called him the C word

I'm assuming that is the tip of the iceburg...and still pretty **** classless.  Like, you can disagree with someone without going in on them with insults and stupid ****.  I realize as I am typing this there is a certain level of irony in me saying these words lol but still!

ya_boi_j and Vandy like this

4 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm assuming that is the tip of the iceburg...and still pretty **** classless.  Like, you can disagree with someone without going in on them with insults and stupid ****.  I realize as I am typing this there is a certain level of irony in me saying these words lol but still!

no doubt it's classless. I can see why people would go in on him. but the name calling should be left out. BUTTTTTT if that's the hobby that he really wants to do, he's gotta get used to it. I see much, much worse comments with people that are actually established in that industry and they've learned to look over it. UG somewhat asks for it with his cockiness and inability to accept criticism so he's going to have to learn how to handle that type of environment or he's never going to be able to have any type of success (if that's even his goal in the first place). That's just my opinion though.

Peteshweddy and athell like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

no doubt it's classless. I can see why people would go in on him. but the name calling should be left out. BUTTTTTT if that's the hobby that he really wants to do, he's gotta get used to it. I see much, much worse comments with people that are actually established in that industry and they've learned to look over it. UG somewhat asks for it with his cockiness and inability to accept criticism so he's going to have to learn how to handle that type of environment or he's never going to be able to have any type of success (if that's even his goal in the first place). That's just my opinion though.

Yeah I hear you.  I tend to stay away from comments on social media because it's like the worst of the worst lol

ya_boi_j likes this

37 minutes ago, Chaz said:

Our highest paid defender gets taken out of a play by receiver 'rub'? I will never understand the contract vb got!

You do know that he’s still playing under his rookie contract which was based off his draft position. It’s the standard in the NFL. 

Also great defenders get taken out of plays all the time by chip blocks, rubs, etc The other team has a job to do as well people seem to forget that all the time. 

11 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm assuming that is the tip of the iceburg...and still pretty **** classless.  

I wouldn't put too much stock into that actually being true.

Edited by JeffAtl

6 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

You do know that he’s still playing under his rookie contract which was based off his draft position. It’s the standard in the NFL. 

Also great defenders get taken out of plays all the time by chip blocks, rubs, etc The other team has a job to do as well people seem to forget that all the time. 

I know that they went with the 5th year option @ close to 13mil. And we've seen what to expect that to be a good move? He sure seems to have lost the fire he showed in his rookie season. Happens a lot in the league tho, guys get paid and tank it!

9 minutes ago, athell said:

Oh I for sure would...

I do agree that we need to be supportive though - this whole situation seems like a "cry for help".

In other news, I don't think Beasley had a good game.  It wasn't his worst game, but there is still lots of room for improvement.  Vic seems like a good guy, so I hope he gets there.

Edited by JeffAtl
athell likes this

22 minutes ago, athell said:

Yeah I hear you.  I tend to stay away from comments on social media because it's like the worst of the worst lol

the comments are mandatory to be first over the videos or tweets lol

athell likes this