Unintentional Grounding

Falcons Film Breakdown - Vic vs Vikings

217 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

**** bro, you sound like you're taking his dislike of VB's performances personally.

He does. That explains why he skips over everyone else and goes directly to my comments. I’m good with that. Let this sink in, I didn’t even bash Vic in this thread and he came at me talking about something that was said the other day. Think about that for a second

Flying Falcon likes this

53 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He does. That explains why he skips over everyone else and goes directly to my comments. I’m good with that. Let this sink in, I didn’t even bash Vic in this thread and he came at me talking about something that was said the other day. Think about that for a second

Because you say things like "Beasley didn't give it all on multiple plays" when it's just patently false. I tell you I locked in on Beasley for the entire game (and re-watched his snaps later on) and instead of citing specific plays, you say he isn't worth the energy and I'm just a "homer". Now you seem to be hinting at some conspiracy as to why I've responded to your posts regarding Beasley. 

If you say Jake Matthews had a terrible game because he gave up two sacks, great. We agree. If you say Jake Matthews had a terrible game because he kept getting called for holds, not great. He didn't get called for holds, and if you disagree with that basic contention, I invite you to cite specific drives as to why you came to that contention. That doesn't make me a Jake Matthews homer, it just means I think we as fans should be held accountable when throwing out criticism. I also went directly to your comments in that thread because you were the first (and possibly only) person to say Vic had the worst game. I said that was a laughable statement, because it was laughable. 

11 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Because you say things like "Beasley didn't give it all on multiple plays" when it's just patently false. I tell you I locked in on Beasley for the entire game (and re-watched his snaps later on) and instead of citing specific plays, you say he isn't worth the energy and I'm just a "homer". Now you seem to be hinting at some conspiracy as to why I've responded to your posts regarding Beasley. 

If you say Jake Matthews had a terrible game because he gave up two sacks, great. We agree. If you say Jake Matthews had a terrible game because he kept getting called for holds, not great. He didn't get called for holds, and if you disagree with that basic contention, I invite you to cite specific drives as to why you came to that contention. That doesn't make me a Jake Matthews homer, it just means I think we as fans should be held accountable when throwing out criticism. I also went directly to your comments in that thread because you were the first (and possibly only) person to say Vic had the worst game. I said that was a laughable statement, because it was laughable. 

And that bothers you because??? Hold up, didn't you say you weren't responding to anymore of my posts?? You decided to make things personal quite some time ago, not me. It's adorable that you said I was the only one in that thread, you may want to go back and take a look. It's funny, why mention posts from a thread from days ago when it's completely irrelevant to any post I made in this thread? You prove what I said to be nothing but truth. Think about it, there was no arguing in this thread until you decided to come in. Pretty sure I get to eat the blame for that too huh?? :lol::lol:

14 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

His coverage close to the line of scrimmage taking away some tight ends and also the running back on one or two plays is all we need from him whereas Deion Jones is the guy that you're going to see doing the major coverage in the middle of the field.

The 34 looks coming from the Falcons currently or some of the most well-designed play calls that I have seen this team develop over the course of its evolution with Dan Quinn. and while we didn't necessarily stop the Vikings from doing what they wanted to do ( Gary kubiak outside zone running ) I think this is a great foundation for the team as a whole.

The only weak link that I can see on this team that is a major problem is De'vondre Campbell. he is an overall liability as an outside linebacker and in these 34 looks needs to be an A or B Gap penetrator.

And we’re going up against one of best TE in business too. 

Peeps in here all worked up about Jackson, i’m More concerned about defending Ertz.

kiwifalcon and Flying Falcon like this

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

And that bothers you because??? Hold up, didn't you say you weren't responding to anymore of my posts?? You decided to make things personal quite some time ago, not me. It's adorable that you said I was the only one in that thread, you may want to go back and take a look. It's funny, why mention posts from a thread from days ago when it's completely irrelevant to any post I made in this thread? You prove what I said to be nothing but truth.

Clarification on not responding to your posts: I'm not going to respond to anything that isn't directed towards me. You bet I'm going to respond to statements referencing me.

And I didn't say you were the only one (I said "POSSIBLY only" in parenthesis because I wasn't entirely sure). I said you were the FIRST person to say Vic. That's why I responded to you.

Finally, I cited your "Vic had the worst game of anyone" post because you indirectly referenced it when you complained about how I only respond to you and no one else. Moreover, it's somewhat relevant in that the OP refutes your original reason as to why you believed Vic had a bad day (the fictional premise of Vic not giving it his all on multiple plays aside).

6 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Clarification on not responding to your posts: I'm not going to respond to anything that isn't directed towards me. You bet I'm going to respond to statements referencing me.

And I didn't say you were the only one (I said "POSSIBLY only" in parenthesis because I wasn't entirely sure). I said you were the FIRST person to say Vic. That's why I responded to you.

Finally, I cited your "Vic had the worst game of anyone" post because you indirectly referenced it when you complained about how I only respond to you and no one else. Moreover, it's somewhat relevant in that the OP refutes your original reason as to why you believed Vic had a bad day (the fictional premise of Vic not giving it his all on multiple plays aside).

Again for the 1,000 time, I haven't said a single bad thing about Vic in THIS thread. THIS thread. Even to this point I haven't said a single bad thing about Vic in THIS thread. If you call that a complaint you're fooling yourself. I was pointing out the obvious. Like you said, don't flatter yourself. And no the OP does not refute anything that I said because the only thing being mentioned was the GOOD plays that he had. Your problem is you get instantly in attack mode when someone says something about your favorite player. I enjoy talking about Vic. I actually learn something new when I read non bias thoughts. Can't say the same about yours

13 hours ago, runshoot said:

Wrong. watch the video. First play he calls it aMinimal gain? It was 8 yards and Vic played off and soft and you called it "beautiful". Literally word for word " a thing of beauty". Vic didnt close the distance between him and the ball carrier. Vic starts at the 28 yard line, retreats to the 25 yard line and lets Cook run free from his catch which started at the 31. Thats six yards cushion. WTF beautiful.

He was rubbed. Which is illegal but didn't get called. Lol.

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

A ton of people hate Beasley. You can't be serious right now. Can't give Beasley an inch of props without being jumped on.

Whoa, I didn't realize people are being jumped on for giving Beasley props. Apparently internet opinions is serious business.

ya_boi_j and Flying Falcon like this

So apparently... I'm a bad guy now in the Falcons community lol.

Can't make this stuff up. I think I'm definitely going to add more analytics to my videos since it's actually a part that I really lack. I know Pattman will probably help me out with that going forward.

5 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

So apparently... I'm a bad guy now in the Falcons community lol.

Can't make this stuff up. I think I'm definitely going to add more analytics to my videos since it's actually a part that I really lack. I know Pattman will probably help me out with that going forward.

Who labeled you a bad guy?

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Who labeled you a bad guy?

Falcons Reddit and Falcons fans on YouTube/Facebook with a particular view point.

To be honest with all of my phone breakdowns I don't usually have any major narrative. I just sit down for a couple of hours watch the plays over and over until I figure out what's going on and who has what Gap assignments and so on so forth.

I think the only major narrative I tried the cast this year was positive looks from TY sambrailo but once he got beaten by gano I drop that like a hot cake.

But this Vic Beasley stuff I just have no understanding why there's this hive-mind mentality against him. ( I mean I know the answer but I don't get the hostility towards content creators who make content about him)

Very odd. I'mma roll with it and try not to fret

Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

Falcons Reddit and Falcons fans on YouTube/Facebook with a particular view point.

To be honest with all of my phone breakdowns I don't usually have any major narrative. I just sit down for a couple of hours watch the plays over and over until I figure out what's going on and who has what Gap assignments and so on so forth.

I think the only major narrative I tried the cast this year was positive looks from TY sambrailo but once he got beaten by gano I drop that like a hot cake.

But this Vic Beasley stuff I just have no understanding why there's this hive-mind mentality against him. ( I mean I know the answer but I don't get the hostility towards content creators who make content about him)

Very odd. I'mma roll with it and try not to fret

Gotta clarify that when stating that or it’s gonna be takin as if you’re talking about here. 

13 hours ago, athell said:

lmao...wtf is this?  I cannot imagine being so smug about my opinion that I wander around a store for 20 mins getting mad over people getting mad over my video lol.

Not a good look, UG.

That took a lot of time. Wasted time in Walmart. I try not to ever spend that much in Walmart buying groceries. Yes Vic is as much wasted time as the time spent in Wally World.

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

That took a lot of time. Wasted time in Walmart. I try not to ever spend that much in Walmart buying groceries. Yes Vic is as much wasted time as the time spent in Wally World.

Feels bad because I was in publix lol.

Vandy likes this

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

Fair enough my man!

They actually had the vegan stuff for my wife I was looking for too... Very strange. They never have that stuff when I look.

But hey. You live and learn and move on lol

3 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

They actually had the vegan stuff for my wife I was looking for too... Very strange. They never have that stuff when I look.

But hey. You live and learn and move on lol

The original video was in fact well done. Most of don’t hate Vic. Just very disappointed in him. It hasn’t worked out. Like you said in you last post, “ you live and lean and move on.” That’s what they should have done with ole Victor. 

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

The original video was in fact well done. Most of don’t hate Vic. Just very disappointed in him. It hasn’t worked out. Like you said in you last post, “ you live and lean and move on.” That’s what they should have done with ole Victor. 

12 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Takk and Beasley were switching sides. Takk gave up the edge on both sides. Beasley only gave up contain on 1 one. All the big runs were either in takk or somebody else when Beasley wasn’t in the game. Just re watched it again bro. 

Still dont like him tho. For 13 mill, I dont like him. Quinn is trying his best to find a spot for him on the field. For a 1st round pick, he should be placed out there and told to get the QB. When i played DE, i would tell my counterpart, "I'll meet you at the QB." This guy, he will forever be late to the party.

Chaz and Vandy like this

Maybe since Bosher's leg isnt what it use to be that we need to put him at DE since he can "set the edge"? I mean, Quinn should be all about getting the best out of each and putting each player where they can excel, right?

Maybe we should pay Bosher 13 mill to play DE and Vic what Bosher makes to do something else?

49 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I didn't fix anything lol. Just agreeing with that statement specifically

Don’t be so modest bruh. You highlighted what needed to be. 

ya_boi_j likes this