Unintentional Grounding

Falcons Film Breakdown - Vic vs Vikings

217 posts in this topic

Just now, SpongeDad said:

No one here "hates" Beasley. You can critique someone's play without hate being involved.

You sure about that.

Dunno man was there’s a few round here that do for sure.

My biggest take out of these glimpses is how DQ is trying to maximise Beasley’s strengths.

I do vlogs from time to time in the car, in my house, at work..... And I just ramble... That was it.

You thought it was awkward but plenty of the subs were ok with it man lol.

The Vic hate is silly.

Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

I do vlogs from time to time in the car, in my house, at work..... And I just ramble... That was it.

You thought it was awkward but plenty of the subs were ok with it man lol.

The Vic hate is silly.

Hey, I wish you luck on your endeavors, like I said I enjoyed your first video.  You aren't above people questioning things though lol...

34 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He got rubbed on the play. I mean that’s the first thing you see. The wr rubbing him and in that split second a speed back like cook is gonna get a few yards. I know if it was me I’d definitely get some extra yards. I ran a 4.3 and could put you on skates. Let a defender get slowed down for a micro second and I was gone. 

No doubt he was rubbed and cook is going to get some yards, my comment was directed at Beasley showing his lack of violent intent, I just see him scraping down the thirty five yard line letting the runner dictate his will as opposed to Vic bringing some bad intentions. For what it’s worth my forty time was a 4.5. but that was a few years ago... as in many. Lol

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

You sure about that.

Dunno man was there’s a few round here that do for sure.

My biggest take out of these glimpses is how DQ is trying to maximise Beasley’s strengths.

If someone actually "hates" someone for football play then they have bigger issues than VB performance. But true, there are haters who love to hate. 

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Hey, I wish you luck on your endeavors, like I said I enjoyed your first video.  You aren't above people questioning things though lol...

And that's ok. I'm fine with people having a different view / views on the things I work on.

I just went to hang with the Subs and Grounders to laugh at the silly Vic hate when it was clearly a good game.

athell, kiwifalcon and VTCrunkler like this

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Actually not yep. In these videos if you actually point out the bad and the good then people have no issue being objective. The issue guys like him has is that they refuse to discuss the negative. If a realistic conversation is going to take place, both positives and negatives should be discussed. Wouldn’t you agree? It makes for a poor debate/conversation if people don’t want to discuss the negatives as well

You mentioned him as having the worst game of any other player and that he was allegedly giving up on plays. That’s blind negativity. 

PFF graded him out above average on run plays and right at average on pass rushing. Not great, but I’ll go back to what I said on Sunday if you’re saying he played terribly. It’s laughable.

GrimeyKidd likes this

To be honest outside of the commentary we need more content like UGs it actually adds value to this place.With the vid or gifs behind it breakdown so we can all get more educated on what really is going on.

Then all the other BS disappears out the door.

I also like it because I’m a visual person and I like seeing stuff like this to verify my opinions of what I’m seeing.

FTR, I said many times that UG's Tevin Coleman video about him running wild across the Serengeti is better than anything ESPN has ever put out. I bet I've account for a quarter of the views as many times I've watched it for the laughs.

Just now, Monoxide said:

You mentioned him as having the worst game of any other player and that he was allegedly giving up on plays. That’s blind negativity. 

PFF graded him out above average on run plays and right at average on pass rushing. Not great, but I’ll go back to what I said on Sunday if you’re saying he played terribly. It’s laughable.

Lmao you’re laughable. Once again I ask, why must I be the only person that you choose to directly respond to when it comes to Vic. You dodge every other comment about Vic and choose me out of everyone. I’m pretty sure I know why. But enlighten me on why you only direct ALL of your comments at me and not others. 

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Is tiny pic down? I'm seeing everyone who has a sig showing the error code like yours.

Flying Falcon likes this

6 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

To be honest outside of the commentary we need more content like UGs it actually adds value to this place.With the vid or gifs behind it breakdown so we can all get more educated on what really is going on.

Then all the other BS disappears out the door.

I also like it because I’m a visual person and I like seeing stuff like this haha to verify my opinions of what I’m seeing.

I’m cool with the breakdowns. The only thing is you have to be willing to have an open dialogue about the negatives as well. If you can do that then you can actually have more healthy conversations. Can’t instantly get upset the moment someone disagrees with you my man

Flying Falcon and THEHEADCOACH like this

7 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

And that's ok. I'm fine with people having a different view / views on the things I work on.

I just went to hang with the Subs and Grounders to laugh at the silly Vic hate when it was clearly a good game.

But you kinda mocked and laughed at people having a different view, right?  Like, I cannot pretend to know the crap people throw at you...I'm sure it's ridiculous...but the response video was a lil...jaggy?  Just some constructive feedback.

Please do keep doing your film breakdowns and posting them here, I do actually enjoy them and I sub'd because I love film breakdown (even if I may slightly disagree with commentary at times but hey it happens).  I thought it was a positive game for Vic overall.  I am not his biggest fan, but like I mentioned before he is on the roster so I am rooting for the guy.  If he goes, we go, and we need to freaking go.

Flying Falcon and Peteshweddy like this

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lmao you’re laughable. Once again I ask, why must I be the only person that you choose to directly respond to when it comes to Vic. You dodge every other comment about Vic and choose me out of everyone. I’m pretty sure I know why. But enlighten me on why you only direct ALL of your comments at me and not others. 

Your Vic attacks have been the most visible/vocal dating back to my thread about him a couple of months ago. You were also the first person to say his name on the “worst player” thread. Don’t flatter yourself.

14 minutes ago, athell said:

Puppies are aholes man :lol:

I'll derail for a sec. haha.

You gotta crate train them man.  As soon as you let them out they go outside and stay there until they piss or poop. Then they can play for a bit inside then back to the crate.

I train dogs in my spare time

Edited by NWFALCON
Ergo Proxy and athell like this

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Is tiny pic down? I'm seeing everyone who has a sig showing the error code like yours.

No clue, I haven’t posted from a desktop in years.

Just now, NWFALCON said:

I'll derail for a sec. haha. You gotta crate train them man.  As soon as you let them out they go outside and stay there until they piss or poop. Then they can play for a bit inside then back to the crate.

I train dogs in my spare time

Yeah, we did.  Honestly she doesn't crap in the house I was just joking, I worded that poorly originally lol.  She actually has been really good about that.  We got her in April...and the first couple months her biggest things were chewing walls, pillows, anything on the ground and digging holes in the back yard.  Do you have tips for that?  She LOVES to dig still.  Her chewing has gone way down thankfully.

2 minutes ago, athell said:

But you kinda mocked and laughed at people having a different view, right?  Like, I cannot pretend to know the crap people throw at you...I'm sure it's ridiculous...but the response video was a lil...jaggy?  Just some constructive feedback.

Please do keep doing your film breakdowns and posting them here, I do actually enjoy them and I sub'd because I love film breakdown (even if I may slightly disagree with commentary at times but hey it happens).  I thought it was a positive game for Vic overall.  I am not his biggest fan, but like I mentioned before he is on the roster so I am rooting for the guy.  If he goes, we go, and we need to freaking go.

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m cool with the breakdowns. The only thing is you have to be willing to have an open dialogue about the negatives as well. If you can do that then you can actually have more healthy conversations. 

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

FTR, I said many times that UG's Tevin Coleman video about him running wild across the Serengeti is better than anything ESPN has ever put out. I bet I've account for a quarter of the views as many times I've watched it for the laughs.

And I'm ok with all of this and more without even a second thought.

Even those who are saying I mocked them I didn't even think about it that way as the major response I got was being called the N word in a private message....

So I'll do more and have more open call in stuff so the entertainment value and openness is there.

Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

Even those who are saying I mocked them I didn't even think about it that way as the major response I got was being called the N word in a private message....

So I'll do more and have more open call in stuff so the entertainment value and openness is there.

Man I figured, which is why I mentioned I can't imagine the responses you get.  People suck.

And please do more open call in stuff, that would be awesome.

1 minute ago, Monoxide said:

Your Vic attacks have been the most visible/vocal dating back to my thread about him a couple of months ago. You were also the first person to say his name on the “worst player” thread. Don’t flatter yourself.

Again, why oh why do you feel the need to avoid every single comment against Vic from everyone else and directly go to my comments? Do you seriously think I care that you don’t approve of what I say about Vic? You had the nerve to say I was disrespectful as if I owe him or you an ounce of respect? If anyone’s flattering themselves it’s definitely you. I can’t help it that you can’t handle someone disagreeing with your opinions

Flying Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Again, why oh why do you feel the need to avoid every single comment against Vic from everyone else and directly go to my comments? Do you seriously think I care that you don’t approve of what I say about Vic? You had the nerve to say I was disrespectful as if I owe him or you an ounce of respect? If anyone’s flattering themselves it’s definitely you. I can’t help it that you can’t handle someone disagreeing with your opinions

Disrespect me or any player all you want, I don’t expect anything less from you. I won’t respond to any of your posts following this.

8 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I don’t know who did all that but that’s the pitiful world we live in. 

I love having healthy debates with people who actually want to discuss both sides. 

Flying Falcon likes this

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m cool with the breakdowns. The only thing is you have to be willing to have an open dialogue about the negatives as well. If you can do that then you can actually have more healthy conversations. Can’t instantly get upset the moment someone disagrees with you my man

Yep but from a personal point of view I’m taking different things out of it.The he said she said stuff I try to ignore.

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, Monoxide said:

Disrespect me or any player all you want, I don’t expect anything less from you. I won’t respond to any of your posts following this.

I show respect to those who give respect. You show none and you get none. Trust me the feeling is very, very mutual. You’ve given me more than enough reasons to feel the exact same way about you.