Unintentional Grounding

Falcons Film Breakdown - Vic vs Vikings

217 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Well...... Instead of building up our players we tear them down to really put a fire under their butts.... Classic Falcons fans:D

Better than making a lame *** video walking around Walmart crying about TATF.

ya_boi_j and Flying Falcon like this

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

This sucks. Vic sucks. Why Cook ran for over 100 yards if Vic was so good? Yeah, yeah, yeah....

He had over 100 yards because takk wasn’t setting the edge on his side. Dalvin got outside 2 or 3 times on that left side. Beasley had a guys game. Like him or hate him there was no denying that. One man can’t stop a player from having 100 yards but one player can make the same mistake multiple times that lead to chunk runs. That was on takk a few times. 

11 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He had over 100 yards because takk wasn’t setting the edge on his side. Dalvin got outside 2 or 3 times on that left side. Beasley had a guys game. Like him or hate him there was no denying that. One man can’t stop a player from having 100 yards but one player can make the same mistake multiple times that lead to chunk runs. That was on takk a few times. 

He just didn't run to Takk's side.

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

He just didn't run to Takk's side.

His biggest runs were on takk’s side. It’s the same thing I saw from takk in pre season. Flattening his pursuit and the back getting outside. I watched the game twice specifically for this very moment. Dalvin has more success on the right side of the defense(takks side) than the left side. 

falcons007 and kiwifalcon like this

His biggest runs were on takk’s side. It’s the same thing I saw from takk in pre season. Flattening his pursuit and the back getting outside. I watched the game twice specifically for this very moment. Dalvin has more success on the right side of the defense(takks side) than the left side. 

He ran to both sides and gained a lot of yardage. No matter what side he ran to, he gained a lot of yards. It was just up the middle he couldn't run.

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Better than making a lame *** video walking around Walmart crying about TATF.

lmao...wtf is this?  I cannot imagine being so smug about my opinion that I wander around a store for 20 mins getting mad over people getting mad over my video lol.

Not a good look, UG.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dang. Exposed lol

Acts like he doesn't care about people disagreeing w/ his opinion but makes a 23 min video complaining about them....inside a Walmart. Sometimes I think this dude just likes to hear himself talk. 

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

He ran to both sides and gained a lot of yardage. No matter what side he ran to, he gained a lot of yards. It was just up the middle he couldn't run.

He couldn’t run up the middle for sure. That zone blocking was killing them on the edges. Takk took the worst of it. 

He couldn’t run up the middle for sure. That zone blocking was killing them on the edges. Takk took the worst of it. 

Maybe the worst, but the other side didn't stop him either. 

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Acts like he doesn't care about people disagreeing w/ his opinion but makes a 23 min video complaining about them....inside a Walmart. Sometimes I think this dude just likes to hear himself talk. 

Also liked the part about "watch the video bro" and mentions Vic "still closed in" when when you actually watch the freaking video it clearly shows Vic anchored to the 35 yard line his entire pursuit.

Like, if you are going for clicks...being a smug ahole probably isn't the best route here but to each their own...

ya_boi_j, JeffAtl and Flying Falcon like this

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

That’s a prime example of not being able to handle a differing opinion and wanting everything to be your way or the highway. Wow. Can’t even look at him the same anymore after actually taking the time to make that video. I’m out.  GG. 

SpongeDad, athell and Flying Falcon like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

That’s a prime example of not being able to handle a differing opinion and wanting everything to be your way or the highway. Wow. Can’t even look at him the same anymore after actually taking the time to make that video. GG

I just don't get the "Hey guys come check out my video!" followed immediately by the "Hey guys you are all idiots and I'm clearly right" video?  It's odd...

Like, I actually enjoyed his first video...

2 minutes ago, athell said:

I just don't get the "Hey guys come check out my video!" followed immediately by the "Hey guys you are all idiots and I'm clearly right" video?  It's odd...

Same here. 

athell likes this

22 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He got rubbed on the play. I mean that’s the first thing you see. The wr rubbing him and in that split second a speed back like cook is gonna get a few yards. I know if it was me I’d definitely get some extra yards. I ran a 4.3 and could put you on skates. Let a defender get slowed down for a micro second and I was gone. 

How old are you now?  You and I gotta meet up and run a 100m...ijs...

VTCrunkler likes this

11 minutes ago, athell said:

Ended the video telling those who disagree with him to "stay mad" but yet made a 23 min vid in a Walmart complaining about those people. You can't make this **** up :D

"Stay mad" sounds like something a Trump supporter would say to "own the libs"

ya_boi_j, athell and Flying Falcon like this

Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

But if your upset you are entitled to be so I guess man.

No one is upset...I think we all feel bad at how awkwardly weird your response video was.

I am going to film a response video to your response video where I walk around my house in my boxers picking up dog poop and doing laundry and end it with "Stay mad Unintentional Grounding.  Stay mad.  Big mad!"

rounz, Flying Falcon and ya_boi_j like this

3 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

But if your upset you are entitled to be so I guess man.

Again, no one is "upset". It's you that's upset because some folks disagreed with you...hence the 23 min butthurt video inside a Walmart of all places. 

ya_boi_j and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, athell said:

No one is upset...I think we all feel bad at how awkwardly weird your response video was.

I am going to film a response video to your response video where I walk around my house in my boxers picking up dog poop and doing laundry and end it with "Stay mad Unintentional Grounding.  Stay mad.  Big mad!"

Why do you have dog poop in your house?