Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nobis_Ghost

So glad we have Julio and not this clown

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly. That's why i'm getting to the point where I simply just don't care anymore. You can pray for the best for people but you have no control over them at all.

Heck, it can be purely consensual and a guy can be too big for a female and she can say she was raped. It happens to the best

Exactly just knowing your an AA and how much you're behind the 8 ball . Dont put yourself in positions where a women could accuse of something. I hardly go out anymore , I dont talk to alot of women like I use to. I only talk to a few I really know. I know football players want to have fun but theres nothing wrong with just staying home 

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, caponine said:

Exactly just knowing your an AA and how much you're behind the 8 ball . Dont put yourself in positions where a women could accuse of something. I hardly go out anymore , I dont talk to alot of women like I use to. I only talk to a few I really know. I know football players want to have fun but theres nothing wrong with just staying home 

I get asked to hang out with the guys at work all the time and I have no issue telling them no because I know how they roll and I know they have nothing to lose. I do. I'll tell them quick if we aint playing 2k or Madden, I aint bout to go out of my way to **** with yall outside of work and they can't do anything but respect it. They already know I think for myself lol

Godzilla1985 likes this