Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nobis_Ghost

So glad we have Julio and not this clown

27 posts in this topic

Nope . Apparently she’s attempting to extort him but you know this is America where you’re guilty until proven innocent especially when people “don’t like you. “ If he wasn’t compared to Julio this wouldn’t even be a thread.

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz

Allow me to take a seat at the ‘victim blame’ table for a moment.... He first exposed himself to her in a bathroom, then ‘marked’ his territory the second time (while watching a sermon, no less), then the third instance is when the alleged ‘rape’ occurred....

Why the **** did she continue seeing him after the first instance and not report it then???? If all of this is true, he showed his true colors the first time, yet you kept going back?? What the **** did you think was gonna happen??? 

20 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Allow me to take a seat at the ‘victim blame’ table for a moment.... He first exposed himself to her in a bathroom, then ‘marked’ his territory the second time (while watching a sermon, no less), then the third instance is when the alleged ‘rape’ occurred....

Why the **** did she continue seeing him after the first instance and not report it then???? If all of this is true, he showed his true colors the first time, yet you kept going back?? What the **** did you think was gonna happen??? 

He marked himself on her while she was sleeping ?? And were they in a relationship?? If so I don't buy the first one. You know how many women and men expose themselves to each other. ?? I dont believe any of this until I see actual proof and evidence. 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

He marked himself on her while she was sleeping ?? And were they in a relationship?? If so I don't buy the first one. You know how many women and men expose themselves to each other. ?? I dont believe any of this until I see actual proof and evidence. 

So you wanna see pics of ejaculated fluids on her back??

A Dog Named Brian likes this

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Read it again dude:

”Later that month, Brown allegedly assaulted Taylor again while the pair watched a church service on her iPad on a training trip in Miami.

"Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on the religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her," the lawsuit said. "Before she knew it or understood what was happening, Brown ejaculated on her."

Yeah, sounds like a real mature and very upstanding church boy to me. I often have women over for the very same thing. :rolleyes:

I am also thinking if ya knew what a pecker Image result for bird pecking gif he was why would you put yourself back into the same proximity and expect to be treated better. Brown still should not force himself on her. If this is what happened then he should be held accountable as it still does not give him the right to force himself on her. Both parties have to account for their actions. 

Do we need to worry that we perhaps too "smart" of a guy?

Our guy has had a great career and now has worked a great contract that is virtually 100% guaranteed from the Falcons no matter what his performance is over the next 5 years.

The Patriots "clown" is on a 1-year deal now that they clearly have a way out next year if he underperforms this year.  Brown may be a free agent next year, but he will probably be begging a team to take on him.

45 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Read it again dude:

”Later that month, Brown allegedly assaulted Taylor again while the pair watched a church service on her iPad on a training trip in Miami.

"Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on the religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her," the lawsuit said. "Before she knew it or understood what was happening, Brown ejaculated on her."

there was a text ,Brown Said I jacked off on your back. She was supposedly sleeping , she said it happened 3 times. The first time he exposed himself and supposedly the last time he raped her 

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So you wanna see pics of ejaculated fluids on her back??

Can she find proof ?? I'm not saying Brown didn't do it, but please dont punish an innocent man if he didnt. 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

there was a text ,Brown Said I jacked off on your back. She was supposedly sleeping , she said it happened 3 times. The first time he exposed himself and supposedly the last time he raped her 

This article doesn’t mention her sleeping 

Just now, caponine said:

Can she find proof ?? I'm not saying Brown didn't do it, but please dont punish an innocent man if he didnt. 

lol I don't know and don't care tbh, I'm honestly at a point where all none football related news regarding him is becoming completely irrelevant because it's all that gets talked about. I'm asking you if that's what you actually want to see because you said you want to see the proof and that would be the proof :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

lol I don't know and don't care tbh, I'm honestly at a point where all none football related news regarding him is becoming completely irrelevant because it's all that gets talked about. I'm asking you if that's what you actually want to see because you said you want to see the proof and that would be the proof :lol::lol:

Idk man, I mean doesnt it bother you that another AA person is being demonized?? They did it with Zeke and so many others. I for one am pissed not for the football player but for the person is general. I'm not gonna get into it too much on here but that's just my 2 cents

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

Just now, caponine said:

Idk man, I mean doesnt it bother you that another AA person is being demonized?? They did it with Zeke and so many others. I for one am pissed not for the football player but for the person is general. I'm not gonna get into it too much on here but that's just my 2 cents

Being an AA male in this country that goes through **** on a daily, I can honestly say it doesn't bother me when you have someone constantly making a constant fool of himself and they have to face some type of backlash afterwards. Zeke gets drunk and wants to fight. He deserves whatever backlash he gets. Ray Rice and Chris Brown beat their S.O.'s ***. Yes they deserve backlash. All others who constantly put them self in a negative light deserve backlash. At the same time they also deserve their rightful second chance.

I do feel bad for the innoncents in the world who keep getting wrongfully accused, abused and murdered.

You'll notice every single time these guys are brought up I try my best to attempt to have football related conversations but these people don't know how to do that, they only want to discuss the drama so it's a lose/lose.

In AB's situation, what happened with Pittsburgh didn't bother me a bit because there were far more people involved than only him but everything else he has done to bring attention to himself negatively this year alone is enough to make me stop trying to find a reason to care about anything that happens with him. He seeks attention and guess what, he gets it. **** I can easily scroll past tweets and skip segments on podcasts discussing him and not even click on youtube segments discussing him but it's a losing situation here when dam near every single day the front page is filled up with news regarding him. It gets old man.

7 minutes ago, caponine said:

And that's why it bothers me , I find it very strange that all these women decide to come out when players are in the height of their careers. 

It's been going on for years. It's so hard to believe females when they go after athletes in general. Every single time there's an accusation the first thing that comes to mind is " ah **** here we go again".

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Being an AA male in this country that goes through **** on a daily, I can honestly say it doesn't bother me when you have someone constantly making a constant fool of himself and they have to face some type of backlash afterwards. Zeke gets drunk and wants to fight. He deserves whatever backlash he gets. Ray Rice and Chris Brown beat their S.O.'s ***. Yes they deserve backlash. All others who constantly put them self in a negative light deserve backlash. At the same time they also deserve their rightful second chance.

I do feel bad for the innoncents in the world who keep getting wrongfully accused, abused and murdered.

You'll notice every single time these guys are brought up I try my best to attempt to have football related conversations but these people don't know how to do that, they only want to discuss the drama so it's a lose/lose.

In AB's situation, what happened with Pittsburgh didn't bother me a bit because there were far more people involved than only him but everything else he has done to bring attention to himself negatively this year alone is enough to make me stop trying to find a reason to care about anything that happens with him. He seeks attention and guess what, he gets it. **** I can easily scroll past tweets and skip segments on podcasts discussing him and not even click on youtube segments discussing him but it's a losing situation here when dam near every single day the front page is filled up with news regarding him. It gets old man.

Ohh. I definitely agree with this 100%. You make your own bed, you lie in it 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's been going on for years. It's so hard to believe females when they go after athletes in general. Every single time there's an accusation the first thing that comes to mind is " ah **** here we go again".

And that's sad because there is a lot of sexual assualt cases and rape that goes on in this country. With young girls and boys to adults. You start to mess it up for everyone. 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Ohh. I definitely agree with this 100%. You make your own bed, you lie in it 

Exactly. That's why i'm getting to the point where I simply just don't care anymore. You can pray for the best for people but you have no control over them at all.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

And that's sad because there is a lot of sexual assualt cases and rape that goes on in this country. With young girls and boys to adults. You start to mess it up for everyone. 

Heck, it can be purely consensual and a guy can be too big for a female and she can say she was raped. It happens to the best