mattyicefalcon

Julio Jones Can Set Amazing Record Sunday!

108 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Very much possible. If we can have 3 pro bowlers on each side of the ball this season we’re on our way again. 

If Matthews settles down into his normal self, Falcons could have 3 pro bowlers on each line. Matthews, Mack, McGary & Grady, Takk, Clayborn.

18 minutes ago, falconidae said:

If Matthews settles down into his normal self, Falcons could have 3 pro bowlers on each line. Matthews, Mack, McGary & Grady, Takk, Clayborn.

Don’t see clay making it. I can see Grady, takk, and Beasley. Gonna be hard for clay with the rotation. It’s gonna be hard for 3 on the DL anyway. Takk and Beasley will both have to have 10+ sacks. Which is possible with the new defense but hard. 

10 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Don’t see clay making it. I can see Grady, takk, and Beasley. Gonna be hard for clay with the rotation. It’s gonna be hard for 3 on the DL anyway. Takk and Beasley will both have to have 10+ sacks. Which is possible with the new defense but hard. 

Was afraid to say Beasley because of the reaction i knew I'd get.

Think with the rotation they have, you could have probowl level play by combining two players-say Clayborn & Beasley

What I really really doing was expressing my amazement at how much the lines, both on offense AND defense have improved in one offseason.

Bringing in Davisen  and Bailey are looking to be very solid moves.

12 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Was afraid to say Beasley because of the reaction i knew I'd get.

Think with the rotation they have, you could have probowl level play by combining two players-say Clayborn & Beasley

What I really really doing was expressing my amazement at how much the lines, both on offense AND defense have improved in one offseason.

Bringing in Davisen  and Bailey are looking to be very solid moves.

Well Beasley would make more sense than Clay

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well Beasley would make more sense than Clay

Yeah, even though i was exaggerating, you could legit have 4 of the 6 pro bowlers on the lines- Matthews, Mack, Takk and Grady, plus a chance to have McGary and Beasely join them.

When you add in Ryan, Julio and Debo, that's 7-9 pro bowlers, maybe add Ridley, Tru & Free for an even dozen. 

This team is loaded, they just need to put it all together.

12 hours ago, NYCFalc said:

They choked by putting the ball in our elite QBs hands and not our slightly above average RB hands? 

LOL.

NYCFalc likes this