Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k-train

Antonio Brown accused of rape

48 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I try to be very cognizant not to engage in victim-blaming, but this timeline is sketchy...

June 2017 - Brown allegedly kisses the trainer without consent 

July 2017 - Brown allegedly masturbates and ejaculates onto the plaintiff, which she claims had no idea of until he bragged about it via txt messages

July 2018 - rape alleged to occur.

So someone (who you do not have to be around involuntarily) on two separate occasions engages in what you claim is sexual assault and you choose to be in a private location with him so he can then rape you? Uh...

If she has proof of the txt messages, the second incident is supported with evidence, but that still doesn't explain the 3rd allegation. 

and why she would allow herself to be IN that situation to begin with

14 minutes ago, caponine said:

I'm gonna wait and see the full report, she is just now telling everybody that he raped her ?? Lol no , this is sketchy 

People deal with traumatic experiences differently. There’s also the fear of victim blaming when accusing powerful or famous men. Check the first page I posted a link to the alleged messages from brown to her. He most definitely admits to jacking off on her while she slept at his house. 

Godzilla1985 likes this

11 minutes ago, papachaz said:

and why she would allow herself to be IN that situation to begin with

Yes cuz she of course knew that he would rape her

This will be interesting but the me too era is a really bad time to have this happen.

In the court of public opinion AB is in a bad way.

It will be interesting to see if he loses any endorsements.

4 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Yes cuz she of course knew that he would rape her

she'd already been assaulted, why would she not think it was possible? I'm not victim blaming, I'm saying she is stupid for allowing herself to BE the victim by being there to begin with after the previous two times

A Dog Named Brian likes this

10 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

People deal with traumatic experiences differently. There’s also the fear of victim blaming when accusing powerful or famous men. Check the first page I posted a link to the alleged messages from brown to her. He most definitely admits to jacking off on her while she slept at his house. 

Was there any evidence that he ejaculated on her back ?? That's the only thing he talked about aside from Ex GF drama 

4 hours ago, papachaz said:

she'd already been assaulted, why would she not think it was possible? I'm not victim blaming, I'm saying she is stupid for allowing herself to BE the victim by being there to begin with after the previous two times

Read what you wrote again and try and claim you're still not victim blaming...

1 hour ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Is there a translated version?

From what i'm reading, she told him she was going to put him on blast, he's telling her she isn't going to anything and that the mother of his children had already determined that she was trouble. He did acknowledge that he ejaculated on her back and that she had every chance to go back to her hotel but she didn't . From the sounds of everything I'm only going to assume that drugs were involved or a heavy dosage of alcohol was consumed. It also appears that he is saying that her mother is the mastermind behind the accusations and that the trainer is essentially a thot/whore.

6 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

Read what you wrote again and try and claim you're still not victim blaming...

Oh blah blah blah, I meant from the standpoint that some are doubtful that she’s telling the truth. I just got my youngest daughter out of a domestic violence situation, so the last thing I am going to pay attention to is some dumb sob on the internet trying to scold me.

If already happened twice why did she allow herself to be in the dangerous situation again? This is exactly what we went through with our daughter. The main difference is my daughter lived there. This woman didn’t. She didn’t HAVE to go back there. The only “blame” I put on her is going back where she should have known the risk was there. Similar to anyone swimming in the Amazon, you know the piranhas are there, gonna jump in anyway?

12 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Oh blah blah blah, I meant from the standpoint that some are doubtful that she’s telling the truth. I just got my youngest daughter out of a domestic violence situation, so the last thing I am going to pay attention to is some dumb sob on the internet trying to scold me.

If already happened twice why did she allow herself to be in the dangerous situation again? This is exactly what we went through with our daughter. The main difference is my daughter lived there. This woman didn’t. She didn’t HAVE to go back there. The only “blame” I put on her is going back where she should have known the risk was there. Similar to anyone swimming in the Amazon, you know the piranhas are there, gonna jump in anyway?

Just pointing out you basically said she allowed herself to be raped. And we will all see how this case progresses. Regardless, this "dumb sob" is glad you got your daughter out of a real bad situation. 

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

NFL met with her. When will we hear something?

Latest Brown accusor, Brown's doctor, says he (Brown) kept farting in his face during an exam.

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Latest Brown accusor, Brown's doctor, says he (Brown) kept farting in his face during an exam.

Staff replied that they actually didn't mind the fumes.

Hospital Dance Party GIF - Doctors Patient Surgery GIFs

WhenFalconsWin likes this

21 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Ya know, I do find it hilarious how every time something happens with celebrities, everyone keeps their mouths closed until someone else says something. Then once it starts raining, it pours like a *****

WhenFalconsWin likes this

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ya know, I do find it hilarious how every time something happens with celebrities, everyone keeps their mouths closed until someone else says something. Then once it starts raining, it pours like a *****

Truth to power

ya_boi_j likes this