Do you think that Jamon Brown is an upgrade from Lindstrom in the short term?

17 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

If Brown's immediate skill is greater than Lindstrom, how many games would presumably be needed for Lindstrom's skill to exceed Brown?

If the Falcons rebound in the next 8 games with Brown starting and they have a record of perhaps 5-3? 6-2? 7-1?, should they even consider starting Lindstrom when he becomes available?

Would they need to consider leaving Lindstrom's starting chance until next season? inserting him in the playoff stretch would presumably downgrade the offense initially?

If the team is winning as of mid-2019 and the offensive line has played together successfully as a single unit for multiple weeks (similar to our 2016 group), should the Falcons even consider replacing Brown with Lindstrom even if the latter is perhaps more talented?

I need some of what you are smoking.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:39 PM, falcons007 said:

Lindstorm didn’t give up single pressure yesterday. Brown can back up Lindstorm but he isn’t better than him, at least in pass protection. I was looking forward for Lindstorm going against Fletcher Cox and JJ Watt.

Jj looked horrible in the Saints game Monday night.. He was doubled several times, but even one on one didnt so anything without Clowney on the other side 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

No, I think we were way better off with Lindstrom. But at least we have Jamon to fall back on.

I only wish Jamon could contain the edge on defense.

I think "way better" is an exaggeration. I agree with K-Train that TD & DQ signed him to be the starter, and their plans changed when they could get Lindstrom. Lindstrom may be the better player, but he is a rookie too, so I don't think the difference NOW is that much.  Brown will be fine.