More Lindstrom injury details

Ergo Proxy

I heard on my morning commute Wendy Adams reported the details of Lindstrom’s fracture; the 5th metatarsal bone in the foot. It’s basicslly the long bone on the outside of the foot that connect up to the pinky toe.

Just glad it wasn’t worse. Surgery could’ve just been proactive to ensure it heals properly as some places the break on these can heal slower.

I’m really bummed we couldn’t see Kaleb and Chris together but we might be looking to see Chris come in for the final 8 games. Kaleb will at least be up to speed by then. I’m confident in Chris as a pass blocker but maybe Jamon and Kaleb will crush in the run game for us.

Get well Chris!

https://www.foothealthfacts.org/conditions/fractures-of-the-fifth-metatarsal

3 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Just hope it's not too late when he makes it back. 

Won't be. We'll be in the thick of it. We have a run of very winnable games after Sunday. They play football like they are capable of and they can be 6-2/5-3. They do this shlt again and yea it may be too late. 

6 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Just hope it's not too late when he makes it back. 

Agreed. Putting our OL moves and depth to work already.

Ty, Gono, Wes. Key pieces whenever we might need them. Hopefully, everyone settles in and Lindstrom coming back isn’t a desperate thing by week 11.

Brown at least was playing best at RG last year. So, he should be more comfy back on the right side. I like McGary’s upside still. Run game should become a strength behind those 2.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

6 minutes ago, vel said:

Won't be. We'll be in the thick of it. We have a run of very winnable games after Sunday. They play football like they are capable of and they can be 6-2/5-3. They do this shlt again and yea it may be too late. 

That Colts game might not be as easy as it seemed without Luck.  They played the Chargers hard.