Jump to content

If we flop this year


Recommended Posts

Ryan is only getting older. We need to draft his replacement. Someone who can actually be mobile since our OL is like Swiss cheese. Ryan being a statue can never get the ball out quick enough. Plus Quinn and hopefully TD are good as gone if we flop again. Bring in Riley. Make it happen AB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Ryan is only getting older. We need to draft his replacement. Someone who can actually be mobile since our OL is like Swiss cheese. Ryan being a statue can never get the ball out quick enough. Plus Quinn and hopefully TD are good as gone if we flop again. Bring in Riley. Make it happen AB. 

Ryan is plenty mobile. That's not the issue. Sure he's not Vick, but he is fine in that category. Look at Watson tonight for example as to why mobility won't necessarily cover up a bad OL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

the sky isn't falling. The falcons wont flop. There's simply too much talent. Those guys that were injured may need some time to get their confidence back. Keanu especially, was caught hesitating a few plays

The sky is falling and we will flop, it's the only thing you can count on when it comes to the Falcons. 50 + seasons of it should teach some of you something. We'll be lucky to get to 6-10

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

The sky is falling and we will flop, it's the only thing you can count on when it comes to the Falcons. 50 + seasons of it should teach some of you something. We'll be lucky to get to 6-10

Let em keep sipping that Kool aid 

Edited by D.B.N.
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Ryan is only getting older. We need to draft his replacement. Someone who can actually be mobile since our OL is like Swiss cheese. Ryan being a statue can never get the ball out quick enough. Plus Quinn and hopefully TD are good as gone if we flop again. Bring in Riley. Make it happen AB. 

He has one of the quickest releases in the game lol. Try again

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Ryan is plenty mobile. That's not the issue. Sure he's not Vick, but he is fine in that category. Look at Watson tonight for example as to why mobility won't necessarily cover up a bad OL. 

Mobility gives you much more of a fighting chance in critical situations. Ryan is such a slow-twitched dude its very easy for pressure to get to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Fields or Lawrence with Riley at HC would be a great new era for Atlanta Falcons football. 

Defensive HC's seem to have dud defenses maybe we need a fresh new innovative offensive mind at HC if we want to see a top 10 unit on D lol. Lincoln Riley and Lawrence would be unfair. Ridley and McGary/Lindstrom would be great developed assets for them to work with... maybe even Julio is still here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we miss the playoffs, I do Believe Quinn is gone, I don't know so much about TD since he has always given the coach the players he wants.  Also, y'all are trippin on Matt's abilities.  No, he will never have a designed run but he's plenty fast enough and elusive enough in the pocket to avoid sacks and make positive yards on broken plays.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the key to fixing our team is to replace our Super Bowl winning pro coach with a career college coach. 

Oh, and to replace our former MVP and perennial top NFL QB with a college kid who has never played a snap in the NFL. 

Can we consider some folks from Pop Warner too or is college our limit?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...