Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Dirty Birdie

Seeing Drew Brees play makes me hate Matt Ryan!

5 posts in this topic

I'm sitting here watching how the Saints came back on the Texans after playing horrible in the first half. If this would have been Atlanta playing the Texans, we would have gotten blown out of the stadium! Drew Brees makes all of the right decisions and better throws than Matt Ryan does and doesn't panic under pressure. He has drive and fire when he plays. And this is coming from a person that hates the Saints!

Iron Saint likes this

I'll be all that,you must be BLIND.You can clearly see the difference in both of their games!One has it,the other one doesn't!If the Falcons had Brees,we would've won atleast 2 rings by now with the talent they have.Ijs

Brees absolutely does panic under pressure. See the dallas game last season, and what happened when he threw a pic against the texans. It's to the point that they wont even have Brees throw on 3rd and long after he gets hit. 

I would absolutely love to watch a season where Ryan has as much time as Brees has to throw. I thought that would happen this season, but I was expecting too much. 

Edited by Drvillain

On 9/10/2019 at 9:56 PM, Drvillain said:

Brees absolutely does panic under pressure. See the dallas game last season, and what happened when he threw a pic against the texans. It's to the point that they wont even have Brees throw on 3rd and long after he gets hit. 

I would absolutely love to watch a season where Ryan has as much time as Brees has to throw. I thought that would happen this season, but I was expecting too much. 

I'm  a big Falcons fan but come on now..I won't  even compare the 2. Brees is tier 1 and ryan is a high tier 2 qb. Take off the homer glasses 

The Dirty Birdie likes this