Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Schwarzwald

MNF Texans vs Saints

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

I’m in dire need of this right now.  I’ve allowed myself to get really upset over yet another fkg implosion against the Saints.

Well...the Bagheads have actually suffered more heartbreak in the past couple years than we have.  Big time choke jobs, too.  I mean...the Saints two years running have reached into a barrel full of p*ssy, and pulled out an a**hole.   LOL

So that's something.  

Plus they live in a stinky bog. 

Life's good in the ATL! 

13 minutes ago, Panda said:

This is what I'm saying. Diving for a catch doesn't stop the clock until they are touched right?

The Saints had a time out, so all y'all talking about it is irrelevant!! Sean called the time out just soon he hit the ground.  

Just now, octoslash said:

Well...the Bagheads have actually suffered more heartbreak in the past couple years than we have.  Big time choke jobs, too.  I mean...the Saints two years running have reached into a barrel full of p*ssy, and pulled out an a**hole.   LOL

So that's something.  

Life's good in the ATL! 

:D:tiphat:

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Saints only managed 3 points in their own stadium. They lay a goose egg in MIN with 1st half tonight.

As opposed to the amazing comeback the Falcons has in Minnesota.

Im going to go out on a limb and guess that no one in the National media will have that take and instead talk about how the Saints overcame a bad start to win a thriller.

Meanwhile words like embarrassment, self destruction, and mistakes are used to describe the Falcons.

Just now, tl;dr said:

I think the worst part of this game is that there is going to be this "narrative" that the Saints don't ever get calls at home when in reality, there isn't a team that gets more calls at home than the aints except maybe the Seahawks

I can't believe that anyone would seriously think the roughing the kicker call was a bad one.  That was a textbook example.

The ESPN announcers are the worst.  Roughing the kicker isn't like roughing the passer - hit the leg and you're going to get a penalty. 

5 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Funny how you say this with such certainty. When before Sunday you guys we're looking at Minnesota in a totally different light. 

? I knew MIN was going to be tough. Most people gave them respect. All road games vs a good team are gonna be hard and especially to open the season.

Before the Saints stumbled and got down 14-3 in their own stadium? Yeah, they would’ve had trouble vs the Vikings if they played like they did tonight.

6 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

The NFL is totally fixed there is no reason the Texans would have all their DBs play that far back. There is a script to EVERY game

I’ve wondered before but it’s really hard to think that.. seriously. However, a few years ago there was a game in London between the Lions and someone.. I forget. I’ve never seen a game look more like WWF. Stafford threw a pass right to the other team, no Lions player anywhere in the area... right to the other team. There was a lot of weirdness in that game,

still there are too many huge egos and players that have reasons to talk if everything was rigged, it’s not but sometimes if sure looks like it.

Just now, JeffAtl said:

I can't believe that anyone would seriously think the roughing the kicker call was a bad one.  That was a textbook example.

The ESPN announcers are the worst.  Roughing the kicker isn't like roughing the passer - hit the leg and you're going to get a penalty. 

It shows their bias I agree.

The rule is to protect the kicker and their comments were irresponsible 

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

As opposed to the amazing comeback the Falcons has in Minnesota.

Im going to go out on a limb and guess that no one in the National media will have that take and instead talk about how the Saints overcame a bad start to win a thriller.

Meanwhile words like embarrassment, self destruction, and mistakes are used to describe the Falcons.

Like I said, if Saints had got down in MIN it’s a much harder game for them than at home vs Texans without a pass rush to speak of.

Keep it story based instead of objective tho.

4 minutes ago, octoslash said:

So that's something.  

Life's good in the ATL! 

Last year wasn't a "choke job", everyone except yourself realizes it was the ref that blew the call, that's why they changed the rule. Think before you type out junk.

Edited by Winn chicken

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

? I knew MIN was going to be tough. Most people gave them respect. All road games vs a good team are gonna be hard and especially to open the season.

Before the Saints stumbled and got down 14-3 in their own stadium? Yeah, they would’ve had trouble vs the Vikings if they played like they did tonight.

They would've just laid down and got shut out like we did..I hear you loud and clear.

2 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

It's so annoying to see the Saints holding both on offense and defense all game and it rarely gets called. Then the moment something goes against them, they act like the world is out to get them.

Last year's NFCCG was karma for the Brett Favre game. The Vikings were completely and utterly robbed from a Super Bowl that year

Just now, tl;dr said:

It's so annoying to see the Saints holding both on offense and defense all game and it rarely gets called. Then the moment something goes against them, they act like the world is out to get them.

Last year's NFCCG was karma for the Brett Favre game. The Vikings were completely and utterly robbed from a Super Bowl that year

Lol, and why were they robbed?

Bottom line is...Saints showed some balls....didnt flinch....play tough and showed some resiliency

Falcons got embarrassed

Week1 ...who knows how the season will play out...but they looked like ****..

I aint about to talk about a team that handled their business

Goodnight....Chop the **** on....Go Falcons..

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Like I said, if Saints had got down in MIN it’s a much harder game for them than at home vs Texans without a pass rush to speak of.

Keep it story based instead of objective tho.

I just go by what actually happens and don’t play woulda shoulda coulda.

The Falcons were not competitive and were never in that game.  There’s no telling what the Saints would have done as it’s different matchups and a different game plan.

Saints could have gone up 7-0 in Minnesota.  They could have been down 0-14 but we’ll never be sure because we’re playing make believe.

Falcons got embarrassed.  Saints did not.  And that stings.

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Bottom line is...Saints showed some balls....didnt flinch....play tough and showed some resiliency

Falcons got embarrassed

Week1 ...who knows how the season will play out...but they looked like ****..

I aint about to talk about a team that handled their business

Goodnight....Chop the **** on....Go Falcons..

At home and road. Aints don’t look as good as last two years.

12 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

They would've just laid down and got shut out like we did..I hear you loud and clear.

You weren’t part of this conversation earlier.

@Sun Tzu 7 praises how prepared the Saints were while they had the first half they did tonight.

He changed goal posts to basing it on W/L being validation to his opinion.

Feeling vindicated based on the outcome of the game doesn’t make what transpired in the first half irrelevant.

What about 2 massive pass plays to lose the lead late? What about Texans giving them an easy FG range conversion playing the wrong defense?

Minnesota on the road was a tougher task to have a comeback shot than what Saints showed tonight. Better secondary and DL.

ADDED: Falcons weren’t shut out but nice try.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I just go by what actually happens and don’t play woulda shoulda coulda.

The Falcons were not competitive and were never in that game.  There’s no telling what the Saints would have done as it’s different matchups and a different game plan.

Saints could have gone up 7-0 in Minnesota.  They could have been down 0-14 but we’ll never be sure because we’re playing make believe.

Falcons got embarrassed.  Saints did not.  And that stings.

Like Aints did in 2017 at Min season opener. They struggled at Min and won the division. No coulda shoulda.