Ergo Proxy

MNF Texans vs Saints

719 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

And in the end they got a W and the Falcons are looking up at them.

Ill be honest.  I’m jealous

Saints tonight would’ve been destroyed in Minnesota. They did not look good.

We were not talking W/L in this thread to begin, but nice cop out with the change of goal posts.:huh:

falconsd56, Mescalito and JDaveG like this

Just now, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Both teams looked far better than the Falcons. 

Seriously sucks to watch your arch-nemesis constantly look good in big moments while our team completely falls flat on their face..

Yeah, it’s not like they didn’t just have two of the worst losses in the past two years or anything...

falconsd56, TheTrue7 and papachaz like this

It almost seems like falcon fans are doomed to agonize over this **** forever.

What a fkg joke lmao.  

It’s like it’s scripted.  Just when the Saints are getting the worst of it, a button is pressed and the other team gets stupid and the fkg Saints play heros.

After our **** fest, this game just makes it that much worse lmao.

Sun Tzu 7 and Drew4719 like this

Just now, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Seriously sucks to watch your arch-nemesis constantly look good in big moments while our team completely falls flat on their face..

Yes it does.  It’s like this team can’t get anything ******* right

3 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

they call the play dead, but the clock doesn't stop. The time out stopped the clock

Ref signaled TO as soon as the receiver hit the ground. No Saint I saw was calling TO at that time. Not saying they wouldn't have gotten it called but refs took it upon themselves to call the TO the millisecond the rcvr hit the ground.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

Man, got home just in time to see the Texans go-ahead touchdown, only for the saints to win anyway. That sucks, really wanted the whole NFC south to be winless.

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

It does but you have to find a small piece of your mind that finds it funny.

I've been a fan since 1973.  Trust me...try to laugh at it sometimes.  It's the only way to beat it. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Yeah, it’s not like they didn’t just have two of the worst losses in the past two years or anything...

Come on bro, they got robbed. The games over and we can admit it now. But if that happened to us we'd be freaking pissed. Remember when Sherman held Julio and folks were outraged. Imagine that but it happens in the NFC Championship.

And we have THE worst loss in history 

Scott1988, Big_L and Iron Saint like this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Saints tonight would’ve been destroyed in Minnesota. They did not look good.

We were not talking W/L in this thread to begin, but nice cop out with the change of goal posts.:huh:

No.  The Saints aren’t the Falcons.

They may have lost but I doubt they would have been down 14 -0 in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Falcons got embarrassed.  The Saints did not.

Scott1988 and JeffAtl like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Saints tonight would’ve been destroyed in Minnesota.

Funny how you say this with such certainty. When before Sunday you guys we're looking at Minnesota in a totally different light. 

Scott1988 and RING OF HONOR like this

6 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

The NFL is totally fixed there is no reason the Texans would have all their DBs play that far back. There is a script to EVERY game

I posted how that football took a strange back and forth flight pattern.  The balls have been doing that on field goals for the last 3 seasons or so. Its IMPOSSIBLE for a ball to change directions like that...

Edited by slickgadawg

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

They were both solid showings and neither were embarrassments.

Edited by JeffAtl

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

What are yall even going on about ?? They had a TO 

Point I was asking was is the play over once he was touched so, if he waited touch him, the play continues. I know they had the TO, but to my knowledge, you can’t call a TO while a play isn’t over. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

It does but you have to find a small piece of your mind that finds it funny.

I've been a fan since 1973.  Trust me...try to laugh at it sometimes.  It's the only way to beat it. 

I’m in dire need of this right now.  I’ve allowed myself to get really upset over yet another fkg implosion against the Saints.

octoslash likes this

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Funny how you say this with such certainty. When before Sunday you guys we're looking at Minnesota in a totally different light. 

It’s also funny how earlier the Falcons lost because of the 4 turnovers but now the Vikings would have crushed the Saints.

Was the loss more on the Falcons or was it the Vikings.

The Saints wouldn’t have had the same problems the Falcons did.

ZoneOne01 and Jerz #Quinning like this

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

No.  The Saints aren’t the Falcons.

They may have lost but I doubt they would have been down 14 -0 in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Falcons got embarrassed.  The Saints did not.

Saints only managed 3 points in their own stadium. They lay a goose egg in MIN with 1st half tonight.

Drew4719 and falconsd56 like this

2 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Come on bro, they got robbed. The games over and we can admit it now. But if that happened to us we'd be freaking pissed. Remember when Sherman held Julio and folks were outraged. Imagine that but it happens in the NFC Championship.

And we have THE worst loss in history 

Of course, but let’s not act like the saints haven’t had their fair share of chokejobs recently. 

I think the worst part of this game is that there is going to be this "narrative" that the Saints don't ever get calls at home when in reality, there isn't a team that gets more calls at home than the aints except maybe the Seahawks

Ergo Proxy, Drew4719 and HASHBROWN3 like this

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It’s also funny how earlier the Falcons lost because of the 4 turnovers but now the Vikings would have crushed the Saints.

Saints had a first half RZ INT tonight...at home with no pressure.

Playing in MIN with their lazy first half?

And people wonder why some others view the NFL as a suspect league.

How does a guy that's been in the league as long as Romeo Crennel, do what he did on that last defensive series, especially the last play? I'd call it amateur playcalling. But that'd be disrespectful to amateurs. Absolutely,  positively,  undeniably stupid. 

Edited by RubberDucky

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Whichever suits their rose-colored narrative. That dude likes contradicting post literally everyday. He doesn't know how to feel.