Schwarzwald

MNF Texans vs Saints

719 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I wonder how empty MBS is gonna look on Sunday Night. Super Dome and the Vikings stadium were packed.

Eagles fans will probably have good representation.

ZoneOne01 likes this

Why I don't get excited when the rats are losing until the clock reaches zero. Y'all know it's the same comeback story every time. I swear it's like their games are scripted.

Just now, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Why I don't get excited when the rats are losing until the clock reaches zero. Y'all know it's the same comeback story every time. I swear it's like their games are scripted.

It’s called enjoying them looking flat in their home opener. They played like dodo for a half. I’m gonna enjoy them squirm for a W in their own place. Plus they got a 5 game losing streak in week 1 going into this game. It ain’t even over lol.

We have talent and bad coaching.  With Julio we should be a high flying offense and we’re not.  We’re having to claw for every yard.  

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

It’s called enjoying them looking flat in their home opener. They played like dodo for a half. I’m gonna enjoy them squirm for a W in their own place. Plus they got a 5 game losing streak in week 1 going into this game. It ain’t even over lol.

I hope they do lose but I'm not nowhere near lying when I say that it's always Saints lose the 1st half...Saints come out the 2nd half after making adjustments and score to close the gap. Then the interception to get everyone riled up... lastly their opponent all of a sudden can't score anymore. I hope the lights in that raggedy place go out again.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr