102 posts in this topic

Just now, egoprime II said:

No questions about Beasley pulling up on Cousins?

What a BS bunch of reporters...…..

Any questions about Neal getting his mandatory 15 yard personal foul penalty per game?

egoprime II and Ergo Proxy like this

All I see is Quinn deferring blame to the players and still refuses to shoulder his faults and short comings. If the players were not in position he and the other coaches should have been chewing some butts as they came off the field. Put them on the bench as it would not have been any worse letting the hungry rookies try and earn some playing time. 

So Crawford said they were not ready for some of the plays the Vikings ran so is that not the coaches job to have them ready?

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, high impact said:

All I see is Quinn deferring blame to the players and still refuses to shoulder his faults and short comings. If the players were not in position he and the other coaches should have been chewing some butts as they came off the field. Put them on the bench as it would not have been any worse letting the hungry rookies try and earn some playing time. 

So Crawford said they were not ready for some of the plays the Vikings ran so is that not the coaches job to have them ready?

But the Vikings looked ready for every play we ran...?

high impact likes this

Just now, egoprime II said:

Or the Vikes NOT getting flagged on Gage?

Yeah, Quinn should have lit into the refs on that play instead he looks the other way. He just does not have the players back!!! Quinn the chicken hearted coach. He runs and hides just like the team. 

Flying Falcon and egoprime II like this

1 minute ago, uup115 said:

But the Vikings looked ready for every play we ran...?

That is called coaching. Quinn only wants to be friends and wants everyone to share the love. 

Flying Falcon likes this

56 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

No questions about Beasley pulling up on Cousins?

What a BS bunch of reporters...…..

I think you missed It he said he needs to finish. 

egoprime II likes this

2 hours ago, athell said:

5:09 to 5:12 he pauses and you can tell he is really trying to say the right thing.  He is frustrated after this one.  You see what I mean @NWFALCON?

Yeah I can see that I'd rather have a coach pissed and show it like the rest of us then be ehh we will get it next time and look like he not give a ****

athell likes this

Again 16 teams are freaking out right now that there season is over .. and 16 teams think they are winning the Superbowl.. we all need to relax we have a ton of new players playing together and with the NFL moving more forward no practicing and no preseason games you always see more randomness in these early season games.. this was a hard game given the turnovers and really bad protection calls ... Well see

Skin doc and ATLskinjob like this

31 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I think you missed It he said he needs to finish. 

Yeah tried to listen on my idiot phone without headphones.  On computer I hear it now.

Thanks for that. :)

I don't listen to a lot of press conferences but this is the first time I've ever heard Dan Quinn speak and sound like he was legit pissed and ready to fix the problems with the Falcons. Now, that being said, prove it tough guy. Talk is cheap! Until you prove it on the field you're Jim Mora Jr 2.0. I know @GhostofGritz said it in the other thread, but he wasn't the only one that has mentioned that in past, I and others have made that comparison as well.

It’s on Quinn and Arthur, they need to own it. 

I’m still (and always a Falcons fan) but Come On Man... it’s hard to stay positive. Will The Falcons ever be consistent, year after year? At least everyone else (so far) in the NFC South lost too. It is 3rd quarter MMF as I write and the Saints are losing. Now, it’s just the opposite with The Saints. I have a feeling they will win, I sure hope they don’t but it’s just opposite with The Falcons and that’s NOT the way I want to feel but I just can’t shake it. 

I held good season tix for years, getting too old for it but like I said... I’m always a fan but PLEASE team. Help me shake this nagging feeling that no matter what you say... it’s one year almost then one year in the basement. At least we aren’t The Browns.

I really don’t get it. I guess it’s just football.

25 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Entire fan base is beyond livid.

We lost our sanity since superbowl meltdown

Now he can do something about it.

LOL pretty much, we will find out Sunday Night if little Danny being pissed off makes a difference. They don't have to win, but we will find out if he still he still leads the team. This team has too much talent to **** the bed like they did yesterday

2 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

LOL pretty much, we will find out Sunday Night if little Danny being pissed off makes a difference. They don't have to win, but we will find out if he still he still leads the team. This team has too much talent to **** the bed like they did yesterday

Dont have to win?

Going 2 games down vs NFC playoff caliber team is NEVER going to help you on December.

That means you cant afford to split division which means we are FUKED! 

7 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Dont have to win?

Going 2 games down vs NFC playoff caliber team is NEVER going to help you on December.

That means you cant afford to split division which means we are FUKED! 

Of course it isnt ideal, all Im referring to is if Quinn still has the team, cause they can respond and play well and still fricking lose. But if they sleep walk through the game and get slapped again Id say I have little faith in Quinn anymore.

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

The lax restful pre season has once again come to bite us.

I'll take pre season injuries if the players that make it to game one are prepared and in game shape.

We better start taking PS seriously including JJ.

And practice. Julio always has some excuse why he's not practicing. Everyone needs to be present as much as possible and participating.  If players get hurt, they just gonna get hurt. 

MAD597 likes this

8 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

He needs to turn this emotion into actions - how about having Beasley be on the inactive list a week for his combined whiffs? or maybe having Ito get the majority of carries if he is getting more yards and hanging onto the ball? or having Sambrailo play LT a series after Matthews allows a sack?

He absolutely coddles some of these players too much since they are supposedly stars but have performances like rookies too often - he should want to keep them happy for the long term but remind them he is their coach during games.

Having sombrero come in for matthews makes as much sense as bringing in.Shaub after Ryan threw an int

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

if he was that pissed then why did that not show on the sidelines. quit being their friend when they don't play like they should and let them know at the time they made the mistake that your are pissed. Get the **** respect of the players like that and it will make a difference. this passive showing on the sidelines allows things like this to happen with what seems to be no accountability.