Braves @ Phillies

3 hours ago, brdu4 said:

Great win tonight. If we take 1 of the next 2 the Braves will eliminate Phillies from the division in their own place. Also the magic numbers are 2 for the Mets and 8 for the Nats

Actually, tomorrow is the last game of the series and the Braves need to win it to eliminate the Phillies from the division title in their park.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When Folty is on he is straight up nasty and probably our 2nd best pitcher and on some teams he has #1 stuff.   If all of our guys pitch to their best i would say Soroka is the true ace and then  Dall

Here's the silver lining with the last 3 games the Braves have lost, the guys that shouldn't be in the bullpen come October are making themselves known and it should be a pretty easy call.

We basically ruined the Mets shot at the wildcard, the Nats shot at the division, and showed the dodgers who the real team to beat is. Might as well **** in the Phillies cornflakes while we are at it.

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Braves are planning on having Markakis play LF against RHP. Joyce would be in RF. Snitker said he'll give Markakis the option to remain in LF full time if he would rather. Ender isn't expected back until the final week of the season.

Ok, this makes absolutely no sense at all. Joyce in his career has started 474 games in RF and 230 in LF. So it's not like Joyce is hardly familiar with how to play LF. Nick Markakis on the other hand in his career has started 1923 games in RF and only 27 in LF. WTF Snit?

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ok, this makes absolutely no sense at all. Joyce in his career has started 474 games in RF and 230 in LF. So it's not like Joyce is hardly familiar with how to play LF. Nick Markakis on the other hand in his career has started 1923 games in RF and only 27 in LF. WTF Snit?

DOB said Snitker indicated it's so he can ease back in with LF. In October he might switch back but while hes basically rehabbing he'll get LF.

5 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

DOB said Snitker indicated it's so he can ease back in with LF. In October he might switch back but while hes basically rehabbing he'll get LF.

I still don't understand. What's wrong with easing him back in with HIS position? We're already rotating both corner OF spots so it's weird to that Snit even came up with such a dumb idea.

23 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Dude it was so bad. With one batter, one of Melancon's worst pitches was called a strike and the other ones were called balls. Just a weird game. Glad it didn't cost us

Yeah I watched the whole inning.

I was sitting there thinking to myself this sack a **** missed 4 straight calls.

Melancon looked dominant and nearly blew a save because of it, it's pathetic and something needs to change.