E. T.

Braves @ Phillies

308 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Just when you start to think you can trust Max Fried.

It was one bad inning. Every pitcher that has ever pitched has a bad inning. Relax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It was one bad inning. Every pitcher that has ever pitched has a bad inning. Relax.

You literally said a few weeks ago that you trusted him the least of our starters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You literally said a few weeks ago that you trusted him the least of our starters. 

You must have me confused with someone else because I've been Max Fried's number 1 fan and supporter since 2017 when I first saw him pitch for the Braves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BS haters. A lot of players can’t even get to that ball. Bench Freid for throwing meatball pitches tonight. Bunch of dinosaurs. He was just shocked it came out of his glove and yeah didn’t play it well. Boo Hoo. Y’all should be benched. Go ahead Grandpa. Get off my lawn!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

BS haters. A lot of players can’t even get to that ball. Bench Freid for throwing meatball pitches tonight. Bunch of dinosaurs. He was just shocked it came out of his glove and yeah didn’t play it well. Boo Hoo. Y’all should be benched. Go ahead Grandpa. Get off my lawn!!

You tryna fight tonight huh? :ninja:

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now