E. T.

Braves @ Phillies

308 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Just when you start to think you can trust Max Fried.

It was one bad inning. Every pitcher that has ever pitched has a bad inning. Relax.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It was one bad inning. Every pitcher that has ever pitched has a bad inning. Relax.

You literally said a few weeks ago that you trusted him the least of our starters. 

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You literally said a few weeks ago that you trusted him the least of our starters. 

You must have me confused with someone else because I've been Max Fried's number 1 fan and supporter since 2017 when I first saw him pitch for the Braves.

BS haters. A lot of players can’t even get to that ball. Bench Freid for throwing meatball pitches tonight. Bunch of dinosaurs. He was just shocked it came out of his glove and yeah didn’t play it well. Boo Hoo. Y’all should be benched. Go ahead Grandpa. Get off my lawn!!

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

BS haters. A lot of players can’t even get to that ball. Bench Freid for throwing meatball pitches tonight. Bunch of dinosaurs. He was just shocked it came out of his glove and yeah didn’t play it well. Boo Hoo. Y’all should be benched. Go ahead Grandpa. Get off my lawn!!

You tryna fight tonight huh? :ninja:

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this