Counter Heavy Pass Rush

mattyicefalcon

I did not ONCE see Dan Quinn tell his R.Bs or F.B to chip the pass rushers on pass plays.

Our offensive line clearly needed help...and could have made difference in allowing Matt Ice some extra few seconds.

Last night, as usual Patriots surgically kept Brady clean most night by using same methods to keep Watt and front line off balance.

Dan Quinn has clearly failed to make adjustments within the game and counter attack.

So what turnovers happened...so be it.

We didnt do **** to PROTECT MATT Ryan.

We could have used Sanu, Freeman, Ito Smith or even Hooper to do the needful.

We did chip some.  On the play where Matt got blasted off the right side, they criticized McGary, but the TE (Hooper I think) did a weak chip block and then went into his pass route, leaving a free rusher.  If you're going to do that, Hooper has to be the hot read there.  He wasn't.

3 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

We did chip some.  On the play where Matt got blasted off the right side, they criticized McGary, but the TE (Hooper I think) did a weak chip block and then went into his pass route, leaving a free rusher.  If you're going to do that, Hooper has to be the hot read there.  He wasn't.

Also on Matt's 1st pick Freeman was back there to help but

1.  McGary's guy got around him so fast Freeman couldn't get over in time.

2.  Freeman doesn't have the best history when it comes to pass protection.

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Also on Matt's 1st pick Freeman was back there to help but

1.  McGary's guy got around him so fast Freeman couldn't get over in time.

2.  Freeman doesn't have the best history when it comes to pass protection.

I'm done with Freeman at this point hes a total liability....Ito Smith , Brian Hill will get us same effin results.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

O e thing I did notice, It does a helluva lot better job than Free does when he stays in to help block. He makes sure dude is blocked, Free is too worried about getting out in receiving mode.

Freeman got paid and since then hes lost how to even get decent production or block for 100 million Q.B!! 

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I see this as a big issue moving forward with elite teams.

Patriots surgically contain the opponents threat game by game ...personnel by personnel irrespective who they face.

I dont know wtf goes on during PRACTICE WEEK at Flowery Branch??!!

Falcons practices are too occupied with contract extension/negotiation talks

The Patriots somehow keep this somewhat hidden (they even had their negotiations with AB hidden?) 

50 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Man Hooper looked completely lost. Never looked at his assignment outside until the ball was snapped. Then didn't do anything to help his OT. Went under Hunter instead of over, forcing him to McGary like he should have. 

Y’all are crying about shlt that DQs sorry azzz been doing or let happen since 28-3 but y’all love him .. Deal with it & don’t compare what he’s doing here to the Patriots . No one is close to the Pats coaching staff & DQ is the furthest from it . Lol . See 28-3 for example it takes a special kinda tard to lose that game . Then hires a drunk afterwards . <_<

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Y’all are crying about shlt that DQs sorry azzz been doing or let happen since 28-3 but y’all love him .. Deal with it & don’t compare what he’s doing here to the Patriots . No one is close to the Pats coaching staff & DQ is the furthest from it . Lol . See 28-3 for example it takes a special kinda tard to lose that game . Then hires a drunk afterwards . <_<

Players lack of execution has been the real issue and TRUE LEADER - Head Coach who can discipline and develop talent.