TheHeartless

Chris Lindstrom Will Be In Boot For 8 Weeks

64 posts in this topic

He seemed very promising...What a shame..

Protection and by doing was not that bad just long-developing play calls, turn-overs and WRs and TEs who do not block, or get-open...Also, the backfield panics at the first sign of a rush, or penetration by a respectable opposing defenses...busted plays and nerves...Need decaf.

2 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

Weird - it was strange the Falcons picked up 2 high-priced FA guards and then drafted one.  Now, we lose the drafted one but have one of the FA's around to "hopefully" take his place (assuming Schweitzer is not put in).  It almost seems like the team knew this injury was coming?

that's a bit over the top there

no one knows an injury is coming (except maybe a Freeman concussion)... but i'm really thankful we went ham on OL in the offseason right now....

Would not be surprised if Wes has to come in or even Gono at LG, but I’m hopeful our left side improves. Matthews has to.

Brown should be a good combo with McGary in run blocking on the right. Good film and experience for Kaleb to grow up. Can’t wait for him to be full go.

23 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Would not be surprised if Wes has to come in or even Gono at LG, but I’m hopeful our left side improves. Matthews has to.

Brown should be a good combo with McGary in run blocking on the right. Good film and experience for Kaleb to grow up. Can’t wait for him to be full go.

I told every Brown should’ve started over Carpenter. Brown had bonehead penalties but he was mean and finished blocks. 

Schwarzwald likes this

3 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I told every Brown should’ve started over Carpenter. Brown had bonehead penalties but he was mean and finished blocks. 

He was hot last year for 2nd half of season at RG for the Giants. Mainly as a run blocker.

He has problems with flags tho and pass blocking overall, but as a run blocker he can dominate.

If he is gonna line up vs Cox this Sunday, we gotta run behind Brown and Kaleb.

Set a time and work on the pass blocking over time and week to week.

The ONE thing this year over last year is we “should” be able to run the ball. OL has depth.

Boils down to gameplan and execution.

Dirk and Quinn have work to do coaching up these players.

DQ especially with coaching up guys with a big system adjustment running 5-2 and 3-4 fronts.

NWFALCON likes this

Just now, Vandy said:

That’s actually a lot better news than originally thought. 

What did you originally think? :ninja:

He needs surgery too btw

Sounds like what happened to Debo last year.

Vandy likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

What did you originally think? :ninja:

He needs surgery too btw

Sounds like what happened to Debo last year.

I thought for sure he was out for the season. 

Schwarzwald likes this