droopy1592

Anyone got a gif of that missed Vic Beasley sack?

115 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Multiple missed hooks yesterday. Pretty frustrating. 

So I was about the 15 th response in this thread why is it I was the first to mention that hook by the RT.

Lol I saw that right off the bat.

I think it says pretty much how our fan base thinks of VB 44 outside of a multiple sack game or a double sack year there done with him and will not look at what he’s done good but will critique first,nevermind things like that.

VB44s probably if I could be bothered gets hooked like that a number of times in games.

Should have finished sure but again a clear hook is a clear hook officials need to do there jobs aswell.

I was pissed when watching this live but a flag was thrown in the secondary for holding and the reason Kurt pumped faked. so it wouldn’t have mattered anyway if he did get the sack.

27 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

It's good everyone, an ex-moderator keyed in on him all game and he was ballin:)

Ex moderator is full of **** too. 

24 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

He can defend his pass rush all he wants but like I told J, every running play I saw him standing on the outside of a tackle pile. 

Exactly. Dude only tried to defend his pass rush. I was talking about everything, not only pass rush. No one cares that he’s a Beasley stan. 

SpongeDad and Flying Falcon like this

2 hours ago, Geneaut said:

That was a hella arm-pump. Still wish Vic had just wasted him though.

Pump fake or not, Vic should have bulldozed Cousins on that play. He might have even caused a fumble hitting Cousins while he was trying to pull it back in.

29 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Enlighten us detractors then? What has he done good beyond the great fluke of 16'? So many tired excuses regarding this bum, it is mind boggling. Seriously, why not stick a fast CB at DE because that is in essence what your getting from a physicality perspective. Useless in the run, shy's from contact and all he has is speed. Well, lets just 1 up that and throw a 4.3 corner out there to run in circles...same results. 

STFU you farken moron.

athell, CoachCatchPhrase and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, athell said:

get it with the flags, but I think he was close enough that even if Cousins did get rid of it, he wouldn't have gotten flagged.  But...be aggressive and deal with the flags imo.

Exactly.    It's FOOTBALL.  

Act like your nuts have dropped and get after the quarterback.  

Just now, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Think Von Miller or Mack slow up on that play?

Nah. They're smart players, but when it's close like that play, they would have blasted Cousins and risked taking the 15-yard penalty.

giphy.gif

We need this from Vic. Heat-seeking missile. See target, hit target. He came at Cousins from a similar angle as in this gif so I don't even know why he would react to a pump fake when Cousins wasn't even facing him.

Schwarzwald, athell and ya_boi_j like this

All I have heard on the media  is that Vic, Taak or Clayborn didn't hold the edge and we played weak at DE. Well maybe DQ needs to put Cominsky over there SOMETIMES. He is bigger, stronger and will hustle. Maybe Banks sometimes too. And when Hageman is eligible he can play over there on occasion. He is big, strong and MEAN. YOU still will have your main guys but those 3 got that dawg in them and can toughen that position up.

Just now, Gold4425 said:

All I have heard on the media  is that Vic, Taak or Clayborn didn't hold the edge and we played weak at DE. Well maybe DQ needs to put Cominsky over there SOMETIMES. He is bigger, stronger and will hustle. Maybe Banks sometimes too. And when Hageman is eligible he can play over there on occasion. He is big, strong and MEAN. YOU still will have your main guys but those 3 got that dawg in them and can toughen that position up.

Hageman has no reason to keep being brought up. 

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

VB44s probably if I could be bothered gets hooked like that a number of times in games.

Should have finished sure but again a clear hook is a clear hook officials need to do there jobs aswell.

Happens to every pass rusher.  Either he needs to get better at getting the calls or he needs to finish when he does work through them.

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Yeah, that one. So Embarrassing. 

I don't agree.  These defenders are scared to tee off on these quarterbacks.  Beasley knew that if that ball had been thrown that he was a good two steps from Cousins and the flag WOULD have come out if he hit Cousins. I could be wrong but thats how I see this particular play.  WHY would he pull up and purposely be lazy there and just let Cousins throw the ball? I'm not buying that.  LATE EDIT:  He was even further away than I thought.  I blame the NFL and the roughing the passer,etc. rules for this one...

Edited by slickgadawg
GrimeyKidd and Geneaut like this