Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sun Tzu 7

On to the Eagles. Let the thought of this terrify you

147 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Dont think they will make tru shadow? Not sure if we do it or not. Oliver his to jam better. He must bad on the td. The rush was so close.

I don't think we've ever had some one shadow, rather Kazee cover him anyway 

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

The Falcons are playing at home, D will be pumped. And after the whooping they got on the road, the team will be better prepared. Falcons should beat Eagles.

SHOULD beat the Iggles?

that is a strong statement after what we just saw.  Eagles are a good team - solid defense and good offensive line.  QB is good.

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

The Falcons are playing at home, D will be pumped. And after the whooping they got on the road, the team will be better prepared. Falcons should beat Eagles.

I don't like the matchups... at all.

The Eagles are going to bring the same problems in the trenches and Pederson has had Quinn's number.

At least there will be the corporate crowd in the Benz loading up on cheap hot dogs and beer.

If the Falcons aren't careful Eagles fans will be louder than anyone else.

g-dawg and PokerSteve like this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I can count on my finger how many times this has worked out in the past as a Falcons fan. 

I will say if I see any more games like last Sunday I am ready to move on from this coaching staff. This team got frigging pushed all over the place. This is for sure not the first time a Falcons Quinn coached team has been blown up. I am sick of the head coach on the sideline looking like he has no clue. Still making the same mistakes as past years. I ask again what has Quinn fixed in his time here?

rounz and sdogg like this

Just now, g-dawg said:

SHOULD beat the Iggles?

that is a strong statement after what we just saw.  Eagles are a good team - solid defense and good offensive line.  QB is good.

It's bad matchup after bad matchup... especially in the trenches.  And the Eagles have a much better oline.

All the skill players in the world don't help when the QB is on the run every snap.  Hopefully no one can argue this after what we just witnessed.

Yeah,  Falcons are probably going to be home underdogs.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don't like the matchups... at all.

The Eagles are going to bring the same problems in the trenches and Pederson has had Quinn's number.

At least there will be the corporate crowd in the Benz loading up on cheap hot dogs and beer.

If the Falcons aren't careful Eagles fans will be louder than anyone else.

We lost in close games at their building. After an *** whooping yesterday, the team will come out with their lives on the line. Eagles on road is a different team. 

1 minute ago, high impact said:

I can count on my finger how many times this has worked out in the past as a Falcons fan. 

I will say if I see any more games like last Sunday I am ready to move on from this coaching staff. This team got frigging pushed all over the place. This is for sure not the first time a Falcons Quinn coached team has been blown up. I am sick of the head coach on the sideline looking like he has no clue. Still making the same mistakes as past years. I ask again what has Quinn fixed in his time here?

Oh you can count on at least one a season.

Steelers last year.

Pats 'Superbowl Revenge' game.

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

SHOULD beat the Iggles?

At home yes, on the road no. 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

We lost in close games at their building. After an *** whooping yesterday, the team will come out with their lives on the line. Eagles on road is a different team. 

I hope so but unfortunately the trenches aren't a place where you can motivate or scheme your way out of.

But even if things go the way the Falcons want to it plays into the Eagles hand.  They're going to run the ball, control the clock, and keep the Falcons offense off the field.  If the Facons offense can't get into a rhythm the dline will just continue to get manhandled.  

Eagles may be a different team on the road but this is the same Falcons team.  Pederson pretty much owns Quinn.

Again I hope I'm wrong but the matchups are horrible in the trenches.

8 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Dude are you serious? Yesterday, the way they got punched in the mouth, and were perfectly fine with it? 

The Eagles have grit, determination, character, talent and most important, a killer instinct. All things that the Falcons don't have. This game will be a blow out. Falcon fans will then throw in the towel on the season. The good thing is that with the season already done, we can watch the remaining games without investing emotional capital... 

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Oh you can count on at least one a season.

Steelers last year.

Pats 'Superbowl Revenge' game.

And most of the Saints match ups. Quinn just looks like he has no fire and the team reflects it. Quinn wants everyone happy and lovin each other. He needs to work on having the team ready to take it to the other team. Not just worry about if anyone on my team could get hurt, so I play to stay safe. 

Edited by high impact

Just now, high impact said:

And most of the Saints match ups. Quinn just looks like he has no fire and the team reflects it. Quinn want everyone happy and lovin each other. He needs to work on having the team ready to take it to the other team. Not just worry about if anyone on my team could get hurt, so I play to stay safe. 

I think my signature says it all regarding how I feel about Quinn and the Saints games.

Oldmanfan and PokerSteve like this

12 minutes ago, high impact said:

Nothing. Shannahan carried him to the SB. Shannahan gone, Quinn is exposed. 

11 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I hope so but unfortunately the trenches aren't a place where you can motivate or scheme your way out of.

But even if things go the way the Falcons want to it plays into the Eagles hand.  They're going to run the ball, control the clock, and keep the Falcons offense off the field.  If the Facons offense can't get into a rhythm the dline will just continue to get manhandled.  

Eagles may be a different team on the road but this is the same Falcons team.  Pederson pretty much owns Quinn.

Again I hope I'm wrong but the matchups are horrible in the trenches.

I feel confident, DQ and team drank too much of their own Kool aid and was unprepared from top to bottom. If this not a wake up call then I don’t know what else will be. The **** is gonna be intense this week and Eagles D isn’t same on road.

1 minute ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Adam Thielen and Desean Jackson are radically different players. 

You're gonna see what happens Larry. Wentz and Cousins are also different players

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

You're gonna see what happens Larry. Wentz and Cousins are also different players

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Hey man, I'm not suggesting things are about to get a lot better. I think there's reason to think they will but I'm waiting til I see it. 

None of that has anything to do with the weird Thielen --- Jackson thing. 

Just now, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Hey man, I'm not suggesting things are about to get a lot better. I think there's reason to think they will but I'm waiting til I see it. 

None of that has anything to do with the weird Thielen --- Jackson thing. 

I'll be honest, if a short to mid range possession receiver had his way with him, a pure speedster is going to give him fits. Buuuuuuuuuutttttt that goes for the entire secondary because I'm almost certain Oliver won't be the one covering him for the most. That's going to be Kazee's job. The players are gonna have to execute at every level on Sunday night

Tim Mazetti and PokerSteve like this