Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tldr

Could Matt make this throw?

33 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Dude he just lofted a pass to Ridley TODAY.  It was a touchdown.  Your brains are seriously broken.  Go to bed.

Just because he did it today doesn't make it a strength of his

8 minutes ago, athell said:

Dude he just lofted a pass to Ridley TODAY.  It was a touchdown.  Your brains are seriously broken.  Go to bed.

That was my first thought. Didn’t he just do that today? Today was bad, but some of these posts...

athell and Ergo Proxy like this

1 minute ago, Bquinn_11 said:

That was my first thought. Didn’t he just do that today? Today was bad, but some of these posts...

Seriously.  I honestly don't know why these people call themselves Falcon fans.  Their fragile psyche obviously can't take it and turns their brain into mush.

Move on.  Find other ways to spend a Sunday instead of making **** up and ****ting up the message boards.

Isn't M Ryan like the youngest qb to get over so many thousands of yards by a certain age?  Can Dak put up those stats by that age?  If not, then passing  must not be a strength of Daks. 

/retardlogic

Edited by dawgsjw

11 minutes ago, athell said:

Was going to say he would have led the receiver to stay in bounds if anything and probably get 6 like he did Ridley today.

athell and Ergo Proxy like this

13 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Just because he did it today doesn't make it a strength of his

Lmfao...

so the question is can he do it...then you have the audacity to argue against the point he can by saying, ‘even if he did it TODAY’... :lol: weird bro

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Seriously.  I honestly don't know why these people call themselves Falcon fans.  Their fragile psyche obviously can't take it and turns their brain into mush.

Move on.  Find other ways to spend a Sunday instead of making **** up and ****ting up the message boards.

His question shoulda been “Can Matt make this throw every time?” Then he woulda got the no’s he was hoping for. 

I’m not the biggest Matt Ryan fan in the room by any stretch, but I’m also not gonna act like he’s garbage. He had a bad game, it happens. Some on here hope it happens and gloat when it does. 

athell likes this