What do Dolphins players have in common with some Falcon fans?

Ergo Proxy

ED-uMqnX4AYJsNe?format=jpg&name=medium

Some of our fans are like this...

Falcons shot themself in the foot with 3 Turnovers on Offense and a STs failure to give ball over at our own 30...and players need to be accountable.

Ryan already owned his mistakes today. He sucked in PHI last year week 1, too. Went on to have an amazing season and got himself right.

Check out what the Falcons players are saying:

Its time to get right not give up. Be Dolphins players if you want to be but we didn’t get beat down 59-10 with a lost lockeroom.

We got changes at coordinator and a lot of figuring out to do; coaching a big factor moving forward.

But we got a roster. Next man up if Lindstrom is out for any length of time.

You don’t go on the road and have 4 major Turnovers/change of possessions and win. That’s never gonna be a recipe for success.

Fix the run D, get the offense going at home, and protect the ball.

15 games before playoff teams are decided.

Theres not much light at the end of the tunnel unfortunately in this funeral and I am not that soppy. I realize it's only the first game and the season is young. We had 5 PS games to get ready, the falcons overhyped this team as an org, and we've had plenty of time to prepare. We got annihilated and looked lost and incompetent. For the defense to look completely lost after playing together for 4 seasons and defend screens worse than YAFL football is saying something. Out of every NFC south team we looked the worst, they ran us out of their stadium and we will be the butt of all jokes for the week. DQ has alot of mistakes to answer for and correct. Especially on defense otherwise heads should roll. 

Edited by Beast from the middle east

1 minute ago, Beast from the middle east said:

Theres not much light at the end of the tunnel unfortunately in this funeral and I am not that sloppy. I realize it's only the first game and the season is young. We had 5 PS games to get ready, the falcons overhyped this team as an org, and we've had plenty of time to prepare. We got annihilated and looked lost and incompetent. For the defense to look completely lost after playing together for 4 seasons and defend screens worse than YAFL football is saying something. Out of every NFC south team we looked the worst, they ran us out of their stadium and we will be the butt of all jokes for the week. DQ has alot of mistakes to answer for and correct. Especially on defense otherwise heads should roll. 

If they turn this around are you going to be here to talk about that or will you disappear like many of your ilk?

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

If they turn this around are you going to be here to talk about that or will you disappear like many of your ilk?

I'd love for this to be turned around, if you look up my posts I was looking forward to this game and said MR2 was elite. I had the expectation of winning :lol:. If you think they will turn it around by game 2 you are in for a nasty surprise because they will falcon you into depression lol. The Eagles defense is as good as the Vikings, but their offense is way better. 

Edited by Beast from the middle east

I believe if we can stay healthy (for the most part) and jell as a team like we did back in 16, we can beat anybody. Mack needs to step up as the leader of the Oline and call a player only Oline meeting. Everyone needs to be on the same page mentally. When Mack first got here, the Oline around him stepped up to meet his skill level. 

Just now, Beast from the middle east said:

I'd love for this to be turned around, if you look up my post I was looking forward to this game and said MR2 was elite. I had the expectation of winning :lol:. If you think they will turn it around by game 2 you are in for a nasty surprise because they will falcon you into depression lol. The Eagles defense is as good as the Vikings, but their offense is way better. 

Great.

But if we turn it around will you be around to talk about the other side of it.

Or like I think will you be just one of those guys who throw darts when they lose?

9 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Oh you him, Lost in Mexico, 1970 and MAD1234 and Coach Catch Phrase will be Audi5000 my friend.  Loser cowards.

I guess if attacking and insulting others makes you happy go for it, do you really think our issues from today will be corrected in one week? 

Hows the C.S Lewis saying go? "One of the most cowardly things people do is shut their eyes to facts."

Just now, Beast from the middle east said:

I guess if attacking and insulting others makes you happy go for it, do you really think our issues from today will be corrected in one week? 

Hows the C.S Lewis saying go? "One of the most cowardly things people do is shut their eyes to facts."

He’s not attacking anyone else he’s stating facts the ones he’s mentioned and many others have been doing exactly that for years which tells me you haven’t been here long enough to understand that.

6 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

I guess if being a negative”I told you so!” Dooosh gets  your rocks off you go for it cupcake.  

I expected a slow, rough start.  Thinking 2-2 after 4 or at least that’s my hope.  Sure you’re crossing your fingers for 0-4 so you can bit h some more.

Edited by Godzilla1985

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

He’s not attacking anyone else he’s stating facts the ones he’s mentioned and many others have been doing exactly that for years which tells me you haven’t been here long enough to understand that.

He called us loser cowards, and assumed all new posters will be doing that. Some of us invested time and money into this team, no need for the childish animus. 

2 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

He called us loser cowards, and assumed all new posters will be doing that. Some of us invested time and money into this team, no need for the childish animus. 

Oh I’m sorry didn’t realize you invested SO much more in this team than the rest of us. Please continue your rant.

Edited by Godzilla1985

3 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I guess if being a negative”I told you so!” Dooosh gets  your rocks off you go fo it cupcake.  

I expected a slow, rough start.  Thinking 2-2 after 4 or at least that’s my hope.  Sure you’re crossing your fingers for 0-4 so you can bit h some more.

Realistically we start 1-3. Obviously we both know the eagles loss is a given, we will beat the Colts, but the Titans game is where we differ. The Titans have the sort of defense and run game to give us fits and beat us in our home stadium like the Bills and Dolphins did last year. I sure hope you are right Zilla, I really do. Going go be a rough day tomorrow being a falcons fan :(

3 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

Realistically we start 1-3. Obviously we both know the eagles loss is a given, we will beat the Colts, but the Titans game is where we differ. The Titans have the sort of defense and run game to give us fits and beat us in our home stadium like the Bills and Dolphins did last year. I sure hope you are right Zilla, I really do. Going go be a rough day tomorrow being a falcons fan :(

Dude I’ve been watching this team since I was 4 and will turn 44 in October.  It can suck at times but take it game by game. 1 game doesn’t determine the season.

Pats got smoked 41-14 in 2014 by the Chiefs week 3. Went on to win the SB. Be patient 

Edited by Godzilla1985

5 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

Probably uncalled for but when you have seen what you’ve seen I can understand why.

So many so called fans over the years love coming on here and firing off all sorts of ****e after losses and disappear when they win only to show face again when the team loses again under many guises.

1 minute ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Dude I’ve been watching this team since I was 4 and will turn 44 in October.  It can suck at times but take it game by game. 1 game doesn’t determine the season.

Pats got smoked 41-14 in 2014 by the Chiefs week 3. Went on to win the SB. Be patient 

Of course it's still early but my worry is it will be over by the time we right the ship. If we go into our division games with 5 losses we will be in trouble.