motivation2k3

If I Hear someone else say that we are better than the Saints or Patriots..they should be banned

51 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Malachore said:

We aren't better than anyone. Every team except Miami put forth a better effort today.

But slogans and hype videos.

The Browns, the Steelers...just sayin'

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I will not believe that Jackson is a great thrower until he consistently does it, especially against teams that haven't pre-imploded

I agree.

Dolphins are already looking towards the 2020 and 2021 drafts.

It didn't look like they even game planned for Jackson lol.

He only had just 6 rushing yards on 3 rushing attempts the entire game because he was so comfortable throwing the football.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

We are better than the saints and Patriots.

Bring it...

:lol: Everyone knows you cannot ban Jesus. Well, put differently, I'm not going to be the one banning Jesus and have my seat taken away at the right hand of the father.

Geneaut and Jesus like this

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I agree.

Dolphins are already looking towards the 2020 and 2021 drafts.

It didn't look like they even game planned for Jackson lol.

He only had just 6 rushing yards on 3 rushing attempts the entire game because he was so comfortable throwing the football.

Yeah I won't jump on that hype train at all until he does it against good teams. I even saw a fool on youtube say he was a top 5 QB. no sir

side note, Hollywood Brown looked good, hope he  can follow in AB's footsteps on the field

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The Browns, the Steelers...just sayin'

Naw man

The Dolphins were on a whole nother level of bad. There is a report that multiple Dolphins players are requesting a trade after that game.

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Naw man

The Dolphins were on a whole nother level of bad. There is a report that multiple Dolphins players are requesting a trade after that game.

You know they said if they traded Tunsil the players would have an issue. It showed yesterday

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I won't jump on that hype train at all until he does it against good teams. I even saw a fool on youtube say he was a top 5 QB. no sir

side note, Hollywood Brown looked good, hope he  can follow in AB's footsteps on the field

Yep, Hollywood looked really good.

Jackson will more than likely never be as comfortable as a passer as he was yesterday for the rest of the season.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Naw man

For two supposedly good teams a 33-3 and 42-13 losses were worse than what we did yesterday.

The Browns and Steelers put up worse efforts than the Falcons did is all I'm saying. 

I agree the Dolphins effort was the worst.

Geneaut likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You know they said if they traded Tunsil the players would have an issue. It showed yesterday

Yep

That locker room is a toxic mess right now. Trading Tunsil showed the players that they were tanking the season from the very beginning. It also made trading for Rosen a total waste.

Prideful players hate tanking, especially before the season actually even started lol.

ya_boi_j likes this

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

:lol: Everyone knows you cannot ban Jesus. Well, put differently, I'm not going to be the one banning Jesus and have my seat taken away at the right hand of the father.

I've seen worse than being banned from football team message board.

falconsd56 likes this

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

LOL. Did the Vikings even throw a pass in his direction. Out of the 8 completions they did have, pretty sure they were all directed at Oliver.

People always hate on Tru lol. He gave up like 1 or 2 short completions. 

4 hours ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

Trufant plays well and ppl still  ***** about him. Alford was awful last year...he wasn’t helping yesterday.

1 game sample size to show DK shouldn’t have been hired? McGary never missed a game past college with those heart issues so....

I have a question wasn’t lefluer working for us when Shanahan left? And now he is the head coach for Green Bay? Couldn’t we have promoted him to offensive coordinator and kept the same offense that carried us to a super bowl going?  but instead we decide to bring in sarkisian, and now koetter again. How many scheme changes has ryan and the offense gone through? We are spending the vast majority of our cap on offense for 12 points. I thought Quinn and TD would get the job done but I have to admit they draft horribly and prepare even worse. Job one against the Vikings is to stop the running game, then cousins panics and throws interceptions. We failed miserably and that’s Quinn’s fault

You lost me at re-sign Alford. Lmaooo Alford is 2 PIs a game and getting burnt. Let Oliver get more than one start under his belt.

1 hour ago, texasfalconfan said:

I have a question wasn’t lefluer working for us when Shanahan left? And now he is the head coach for Green Bay? Couldn’t we have promoted him to offensive coordinator and kept the same offense that carried us to a super bowl going?  but instead we decide to bring in sarkisian, and now koetter again. How many scheme changes has ryan and the offense gone through? We are spending the vast majority of our cap on offense for 12 points. I thought Quinn and TD would get the job done but I have to admit they draft horribly and prepare even worse. Job one against the Vikings is to stop the running game, then cousins panics and throws interceptions. We failed miserably and that’s Quinn’s fault

It’s week 1. We start slow always and that is a top tier defense. We clean up the turnovers and we have 28 points. Don’t get shook up after 1 week. 

5 hours ago, The Great American said:

Who?

Oh well that answers my question guess I'll watch a real team show us how it's done.

On 9/9/2019 at 0:32 PM, motivation2k3 said:

I'm very pissed today. I was against the DK hire from the start  and all I read and heard was people attacking me for saying that he was washed up and figured out in Tampa. Everyone thought I was crazy for saying that we let go of the wrong cb and should've given money to alford. Trufant is trash , our o line is trash, we can't  tackle to save our lives. I am very pissed.

Trufant 2 INTs today.OP MIA he’s talking trash I think we no who is what lol.

No calls a guy trash and then doesn’t turn up to answer it yep GTFO another idiot.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, Zone#7 said:

Not to hijack the thread, but do most not realize Atlanta United is racking up the hardware? 

Must have missed it since the game wasn't even televised :rolleyes:   Soccer's a good way to kill time until September, but grown men are talking about football right now.

Shelley#37 likes this

1 hour ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Must have missed it since the game wasn't even televised :rolleyes:   Soccer's a good way to kill time until September, but grown men are talking about football right now.

I mean, it's the biggest sport on the planet, but be a man I guess.

Seriously the Patriots are the biggest cheaters ever (once a cheater always a cheater) and the Saints are

nothing but bounty gate cheaters neither team is any good.

On 9/9/2019 at 4:32 AM, motivation2k3 said:

I'm  not a troll idiot. You want me to take a picture of the falcons flag on my truck here in brookhaven ? I mentioned those 2 teams. Because those are the 2 teams I see people talk about most on here when it's a falcons forum and I'm tired of them talking about it. We shouldnt have brought back DK and we should have paid alford. I won't  mention Oliver and drafting a o lineman with heart issues. Smdh

I talk about the Ravens.  :rolleyes:. Guess u don't read my posts.