motivation2k3

If I Hear someone else say that we are better than the Saints or Patriots..they should be banned

51 posts in this topic

I'm very pissed today. I was against the DK hire from the start  and all I read and heard was people attacking me for saying that he was washed up and figured out in Tampa. Everyone thought I was crazy for saying that we let go of the wrong cb and should've given money to alford. Trufant is trash , our o line is trash, we can't  tackle to save our lives. I am very pissed.

Chaz and Knight of God like this

Just now, Malachore said:

We aren't better than anyone. Every team except Miami put forth a better effort today.

But slogans and hype videos.

Our O line needs to figure some things out. I'm hoping this was just a bad first game and things will get better. If not, there is always the Braves lol

Malachore likes this

7 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Only a troll would equate the Saints to the Patriots. 

Ban the OP! :tiphat:

I'm  not a troll idiot. You want me to take a picture of the falcons flag on my truck here in brookhaven ? I mentioned those 2 teams. Because those are the 2 teams I see people talk about most on here when it's a falcons forum and I'm tired of them talking about it. We shouldnt have brought back DK and we should have paid alford. I won't  mention Oliver and drafting a o lineman with heart issues. Smdh

8 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

I'm very pissed today. I was against the DK hire from the start  and all I read and heard was people attacking me for saying that he was washed up and figured out in Tampa. Everyone thought I was crazy for saying that we let go of the wrong cb and should've given money to alford. Trufant is trash , our o line is trash, we can't  tackle to save our lives. I am very pissed.

Don’t get so upset. I said the very same thing and was shoo’d away. Happens

59 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

I'm  not a troll idiot. You want me to take a picture of the falcons flag on my truck here in brookhaven ? I mentioned those 2 teams. Because those are the 2 teams I see people talk about most on here when it's a falcons forum and I'm tired of them talking about it. We shouldnt have brought back DK and we should have paid alford. I won't  mention Oliver and drafting a o lineman with heart issues. Smdh

Trufant plays well and ppl still  ***** about him. Alford was awful last year...he wasn’t helping yesterday.

1 game sample size to show DK shouldn’t have been hired? McGary never missed a game past college with those heart issues so....

Edited by falconsfan4life3
VTCrunkler and Ergo Proxy like this

As the Pats are SB champions, no one is better than them right now. We don't know about the Saints yet, while yesterday threw up some results that may or may not signify a trend. Are Ravens good, or Dolphins bad? Are Titans good, or Browns bad? Are Vikings good, or...

You see my point. Well, you won't because some on here will bash the Falcons no matter what.

1 minute ago, BlazerSlayer said:

As the Pats are SB champions, no one is better than them right now. We don't know about the Saints yet, while yesterday threw up some results that may or may not signify a trend. Are Ravens good, or Dolphins bad? Are Titans good, or Browns bad? Are Vikings good, or...

You see my point. Well, you won't because some on here will bash the Falcons no matter what.

I will not believe that Jackson is a great thrower until he consistently does it, especially against teams that haven't pre-imploded

9 hours ago, LouDog said:

Our O line needs to figure some things out. I'm hoping this was just a bad first game and things will get better. If not, there is always the Braves lol

Not to hijack the thread, but do most not realize Atlanta United is racking up the hardware? 

With 3 new starters, OL needs a few games to gel.  It’s going to take Freeman several games to get back to form.  Beasley is a bust.  Quinn is not a great coach.   Assistants are failed coaches from other teams.  

Quin was a successful DC in Seattle under Pete Carrol coaching up the team and Evaluating the talent.  

VTCrunkler likes this

20 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

LOL. Did the Vikings even throw a pass in his direction. Out of the 8 completions they did have, pretty sure they were all directed at Oliver.

They didn’t even pass his way

red falcon and Ergo Proxy like this

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Don’t get so upset. I said the very same thing and was shoo’d away. Happens

That's too bad b/c fans have a right to complain after a piss poor showing as yesterday, and praise after a great showing...see it all the time with fans and sports. Some over here think you're not a fan unless everything you say is gold and glitter though....lol

12 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

By that same logic I would also like people banned for *****ing about this game 

Yeah but since you are a talking dog should your opinion count? :tiphat: