Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcon Blitz

Jay Glazer

73 posts in this topic

What Is the Healing Time for a Broken Foot? The outlook for a foot fracturedepends on what bone(s) of the foot were fractured, and the severity of the injury. For most simple fractures, the healing process takes about six to eight weeks without surgery.

is this going to be a repeat of last year?!  Screw that next man up line, we can't keep having our starters drop like flies.  There is a reason they are backups.

1 minute ago, Falcon Blitz said:

What Is the Healing Time for a Broken Foot? The outlook for a foot fracturedepends on what bone(s) of the foot were fractured, and the severity of the injury. For most simple fractures, the healing process takes about six to eight weeks without surgery.

6-8 weeks without surgery 

papachaz and Ergo Proxy like this

Sucks for Lindstrom.  He was my favorite player in the draft and had been proving himself to be capable.  Hoping for a speedy recovery.  Blessings. 

Huge blow, was probably the second best OL today. Hope he can come back and play at least the same level this year. Let’s see if Brown can do well filling in. Don’t really wanna see Wes. 

Ergo Proxy and ShadyRef like this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Huge blow, was probably the second best OL today. Hope he can come back and play at least the same level this year. Let’s see if Brown can do well filling in. Don’t really wanna see Wes. 

Brown is the backup RG and Wes is the backup C. Hopefully brown fills in well. I don't have high hopes but there are hopes. He's at least competent 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, GrimeyKidd said:

Brown is the backup RG and Wes is the backup C. Hopefully brown fills in well. I don't have high hopes but there are hopes. He's at least competent 

Yeah, idk why people questioned why we signed two guards, it was obviously for situations like this. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

10 minutes ago, Falcon Blitz said:

For NFL players around 4 weeks with top notch medical access.

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Wow. On this note I think I’m gonna step away from this place for the night. Losing ****s with you guys far too much

This ain't the only reason I think he's an *******.

It's 1 of about 100.