Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KRUNKuno

To the large contingency that wanted Koetter back...

80 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

“I don’t jump to conclusions. But I can see after a week 1 loss that the Koetter hire was clearly a mistake.” :lol:

giphy.gif

If he was good at what he did he wouldn’t have gotten fired :shrug:

I don’t see the point of a retread when it didn’t work the first time around.  By the end of Koetter’s time here everybody was tired of the wide receiver screens and lack of run game.  Looks like we’re going down that path yet again.

37 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

I loved the fact we hired an experienced ex HC for our OC. But maybe the Falcons and fans weren't fair to SARK. Kept trying to make him Shanny who even though he loss the SB because of his ego, Shanny was a near genius offensive mind. But DK  really didn't impress me with the Bucs. That being said we have too much Coaching experience, too much Coaching talent on our offensive side to not get this right.

His offenses in TB performed fairly well. He's not Shanny, but if we have competent line play and let DK run his offense, he will get results. I'm concerned that those are big IFs though. 

Falcons is just a dumb organization.  They should have gotten rid of Dimitroff years ago.  They got rid of a number of coaches in the successful years, and plug-in someone worse.  The Falcons coaching staff and management is like the sanctuary for fired Head Coaches and GMs.  They didn't do very well in their last jobs so let's get them back here to coach our team.   

One thing from the outside looking in. When Shanny was here he got in MR's head. Shanny is brash and MR wasn't all that comfortable with that even though MR didn't complain. You remember they moved Shanny up in the booth. I think so he wouldn't come down on MR so hard and we had a great season. I don't think Sark or DK will challenge MR but MAYBE like that tough teacher this is what MR needs sometimes????