Falcons vs Vikings post game presser

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the worst games I have ever seen from the Falcons, and that's saying something.

You guys sound like Vikings fan. Week to week the NFL can be brutal. I have high hopes for your team. I think you are a playoff contender. I think Zimmer's scheme gives you guys trouble but that doesn

Tl:dr 1.Brotherhood, 2. Made too many errors. When you turn over the ball too many times you get beat.  3. Gonna look at tape for bad run fits. 4. Had a good weak of practice. So t

Come on fellow Falcon fans, haven't we seen this movie before?! Our talent being under utilized, no passion from the head coach coupled with bad play- calling and lack of preparation in big games or games against equal or superior talent? I for one am tired of this ****! Especially when I see lesser teams executing nice offensive plays and winning games, and no names making good defensive plays  and playing their hearts out. Something needs to change within the organization. Look how the 49'ers looked today on the road! SMDH

Edited by The Dirty Birdie

Tl:dr

1.Brotherhood,

2. Made too many errors. When you turn over the ball too many times you get beat. 

3. Gonna look at tape for bad run fits.

4. Had a good weak of practice. So team falling flat on its face is a surprise. 

5. Mcgary got good game time experience.

6. Missed the mark badly, tell the truth Monday will reveal mistakes.

Edited by Beast from the middle east

F’it couldn’t keep listening...after him saying repeatedly we planned for it, knew it and ...we’ll didnt perform! No ****, genius! 

SOS... DQ regimen appears to be trending out! Sad after being so close, and we found a way to phuc@ it up, says it all! It coulda been magnificent and was flushed away! Are these names familiar... Freeman and Matthews? 

Edited by roguebeaver